Author Topic: Durant has gone full on villain  (Read 6861 times)

Re: Durant has gone full on villain
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2017, 04:24:57 PM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
I like how LeBron is once a villain but in this series he has became the hero

« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2017, 12:11:04 PM »

Online celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1395
I like how LeBron is once a villain but in this series he has became the hero

I don't think many people consider him a hero.

« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2017, 12:20:18 PM »

Online hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2704
He should have just said "it's not my fault Westbrook can't carry his team to the finals"

« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2017, 12:34:22 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
im still pulling for GS

« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2017, 01:20:32 PM »

Offline mmmmm

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 862
Really?  We are getting mad at Durant for that?

So much ado about nuthin'.

*rolls eyes*

NBA Officiating - Corrupt?  Incompetent?  Which is worse?  Does it matter?  It sucks.

« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2017, 01:22:47 PM »

Offline rocknrollforyoursoul

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 325
im still pulling for GS

I'm still pulling for the first mutually forfeited Finals in NBA history.
"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."

— C.S. Lewis

« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2017, 01:58:51 PM »

Online celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis

*rolls eyes*

To be fair very few people thought this was a big deal. The OP was just creating a sensationalized headline and doing excessive negativity because they are a HUGE Lebron fan.

« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2017, 02:07:41 PM »

Online Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1549

*rolls eyes*

To be fair very few people thought this was a big deal. The OP was just creating a sensationalized headline and doing excessive negativity because they are a HUGE Lebron fan.
quit following me around spouting off this nonsense. I'm sick of your Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline..
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip

« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2017, 02:33:40 PM »

Offline johnnygreen

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 298
Total jerk move by Durant to specifically call out two franchises. I like how he didn't specifically say he went to the Warriors because he chocked against them last year in the playoffs and did the same thing against Miami in the Finals. I guess him not winning a title is everyone else's fault but not his.

BTW, [dang] straight there was a lack of parity this year, and especially in the playoffs, because of what the Warriors and Durant did in the offseason. I think the trade deadline may have been very different if there weren't a super team in each conference.  For instance, does Danny make a blockbuster trade last offseason or at the deadline if he thinks he had a shot against both Cleveland and Golden State? If the answer is no, then why would Danny or any other team, mortgage their future when those teams can just wait Cleveland and Golden State out? Most people on this site wanted Danny to stand pat at the trade deadline because they didn't believe the Celtics could get past Cleveland, and the idea of competing against Golden State never even came up.

« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2017, 03:14:55 PM »

Online celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis

*rolls eyes*

quit following me around spouting off this nonsense. I'm sick of your ****.

I mean what am I saying that is not true here? You are starting threads trying to make other star players look bad on the heels of writing posts about how Jordan did steroids, Lebron passing Jordan for playoff scoring, stating Lebron did the decision to raise money for charity, and multiple ones disparaging teams from other eras to try and make Lebron's accomplishments look better. If you don't want to be called out on this transparent effort be less obvious about it, or better yet, don't do it.

« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2017, 03:35:42 PM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842

*rolls eyes*

I mean what am I saying that is not true here? You are starting threads trying to make other star players look bad on the heels of writing posts about how Jordan did steroids, Lebron passing Jordan for playoff scoring, stating Lebron did the decision to raise money for charity, and multiple ones disparaging teams from other eras to try and make Lebron's accomplishments look better. If you don't want to be called out on this transparent effort be less obvious about it, or better yet, don't do it.
Is making a thread on Durant being **** really great evidence of a pro-Lebron agenda?
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2017, 03:40:48 PM »

Online celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis

*rolls eyes*

Is making a thread on Durant being **** really great evidence of a pro-Lebron agenda?

In and of itself? No... but if it follows a large pattern of similar behavior (all those things I mentioned were said in the last month), then yes. If I was constantly being pro Cleveland Indians on here in the baseball forum all year and then last year the week before the World Series started did a post about what a villian Anthony Rizzo was I would expect people to view it with skepticism.

« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2017, 11:10:45 PM »

Online Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1549

*rolls eyes*

of course not.  This is Clay being a total ass.  He follows me around and does this Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline. in multiple threads and has done it for a long time.  He drove LarBrd off the site with this same sort of nonsense.  I mean look at his [dang] signature for crying out loud.  I'm tired of his Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline. and the mods should absolutely do something about it. 
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip

« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2017, 11:16:16 PM »

Offline gouki88

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3141
  • 2019 & 2021 CS Historical Draft Champion

*rolls eyes*

of course not.  This is Clay being a total ass.  He follows me around and does this **** in multiple threads and has done it for a long time.  He drove LarBrd off the site with this same sort of nonsense.  I mean look at his [dang] signature for crying out loud.  I'm tired of his **** and the mods should absolutely do something about it.
Seems like some very unnecessary hounding.

But eff LeBron  ;)
'23 Historical Draft: Orlando Magic.

PG: Terry Porter (90-91) / Steve Francis (00-01)
SG: Joe Dumars (92-93) / Jeff Hornacek (91-92) / Jerry Stackhouse (00-01)
SF: Brandon Roy (08-09) / Walter Davis (78-79)
PF: Terry Cummings (84-85) / Paul Millsap (15-16)
C: Chris Webber (00-01) / Ralph Sampson (83-84) / Andrew Bogut (09-10)

« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2017, 01:46:00 AM »

Online celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis

*rolls eyes*

of course not.  This is Clay being a total ass.  He follows me around and does this **** in multiple threads and has done it for a long time.  He drove LarBrd off the site with this same sort of nonsense.  I mean look at his [dang] signature for crying out loud.  I'm tired of his **** and the mods should absolutely do something about it.

I find it pretty fascinating you think I drove Larbrd off the site. He is one of the people I am friendliest with in my ten years here (probably who I privately converse with the most) and am actually still in contact with him. I will be sure to share your theory with him. I think he will get a good chuckle out of you thinking that.

Now that that is over, i don't understand what you are crying about here. I explained why I believe the things  I do and gave actual evidence. You made all those posts just in the last 3 weeks either building up Lebron or tearing down and anyone that could be perceived as a challenge to him. It is a really tiresome routine, especially on a Celtics fan blog. I think it is totally fair to love/admire him. Where I draw the line (and others have commented this too) is acting like he is infallible and trying to convince everyone he is the best ever. 

Your previous love affair with the 76ers was also a great source of angst for many. I think you also fail to notice all the other people that are calling your comments ridiculous and choosing to focus on mine because I am a more regular poster.