Author Topic: Brad Stevens appreciation thread  (Read 3554 times)

Re: Brad Stevens appreciation thread
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2017, 06:29:43 PM »

Offline __ramonezy__

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 62
Great season!!! All players improved and that is a direct testament to Brad and the coaching staff.

I'm actually excited to see our players back after the offseason to see how they've progressed... we definitely have something special here.

« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2017, 08:03:09 PM »

Offline wayupnorth

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 141
Glad to see something like this after reading that "Embarrassment" thread. TP.

Would rather nobody coaching the Celts but Brad (and Pop  ;) )

Some people are just plain haters. Has been a hater from the get go and is now just jumping at every chance to bash Stevens, taking everything out of context.

Nothing you can do if you are facing a team with 3 all-stars and the best player in the league operating at an enormous budget. But people ignore that and just shift blame all around.

They can't appreciate things and just look for things to blame. Disgusted.

Your brain is taking everything out of context. You just cannot handle your emotions to stay on topic. You take it personal when its not even you im talking about.

People in here seem to really take things personal and then get lost and go on a tirade of there own.

All I said was he coached a lousy ECF, he made no adjustements on defense. HE was terrible in this series.

The team was a clown show, got destroyed at home somehow every game and had no chance.

I have never seen a team in a ECF get dominated like this at home ever in my life.

Lol what a joke.

« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2017, 08:13:50 PM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842
Glad to see something like this after reading that "Embarrassment" thread. TP.

Would rather nobody coaching the Celts but Brad (and Pop  ;) )

Some people are just plain haters. Has been a hater from the get go and is now just jumping at every chance to bash Stevens, taking everything out of context.

Nothing you can do if you are facing a team with 3 all-stars and the best player in the league operating at an enormous budget. But people ignore that and just shift blame all around.

They can't appreciate things and just look for things to blame. Disgusted.

Your brain is taking everything out of context. You just cannot handle your emotions to stay on topic. You take it personal when its not even you im talking about.

People in here seem to really take things personal and then get lost and go on a tirade of there own.

All I said was he coached a lousy ECF, he made no adjustements on defense. HE was terrible in this series.

The team was a clown show, got destroyed at home somehow every game and had no chance.

I have never seen a team in a ECF get dominated like this at home ever in my life.
Surely you understand the irony here. You, the poster who has made at least 3 emotionally charged reactionary threads during the course of the playoffs accusing others of allowing emotions to cloud their judgment?
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.