Author Topic: Does Lonzo Ball have a promise from Lakers?  (Read 2711 times)

Re: Does Lonzo Ball have a promise from Lakers?
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2017, 05:27:31 PM »

Offline LakersFan_33

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 79
No way does he have a promise. Too many good players up there (my preference is JJ).

I'll just say this...I don't like what he's doing. I feel like you should work out if a team that could draft you requests it. It's a sign of respect and professionalism. Also, from my point of view, it seriously reeks of desperation, and borderline makes me think that he's either lazy or has something to hide.

You guys are good with Fultz. Don't overthink it.

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2017, 05:38:57 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
Why would the Lakers give a promise?
good point. its not as if ball would not enter the draft.

anyway, i would relish watching the lakers flail and fail if they pick ball, he bombs, and his dad goes nutzo. sigh, we can all dream.  ;D
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2017, 05:52:58 PM »

Offline mctyson

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 372
Why would the Lakers give a promise?

So he doesn't work out for the Celtics, making the Celtics not want him, so the Celtics can't use him as leverage in a trade to Philly, et al, to make the Lakers freak out and think they are not getting him, forcing the Lakers to trade with the Celtics for the #1 pick, taking Ball, and the Celtics get the guy they would have picked anyways in Fultz.

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2017, 05:59:44 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
a very dirty one