Author Topic: Celtics have done Cavs a favour  (Read 5052 times)

Re: Celtics have done Cavs a favour
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2017, 12:23:23 PM »

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1553
Cavs should be worried that Lebron doesn't opt out of his contract and join Boston if they can't make this a series. Cavs have no way of making their team better and Lebron should look out for his legacy rather than stay loyal and let Durant take the crown from him like that.

LOL....that would be amazing .....Lebron would become the biggest villian ever in the NBA , by running to another city to form a super team . 

hmmnnnnnn where have i seen that before..............usual suspects.............hhmmnnnn
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2017, 12:23:57 PM »

• Dennis Johnson
I feel like our fighting spirit against the Cavs will really help them for the finals. This series seem Celtics/Hawks 2008 in the sense that Boston were sloppy that series thinking they didn't have to be locked in and they could coast through the series. KG later said that tight series win was a huge help in focusing the team for the rest of the Playoffs and Finals, this should be the case for Cavs...so perhaps if they win the Finals they owe us a debt lol

nope. looks like u were wrong. lol

LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2017, 12:36:38 PM »

Offline green_bballers13

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 320
Raptors and Celtics were a cake walk for Lebron .

if anything it lulled him to sleep.

LBJ Game 1: 28/15/8
LBJ Game 2: 29/11/14

He's doing everything he can. Blame needs to go on Kyrie and the role players. Love has been good.
his efficiency is great, but he needs to put up more shots

the BIG problem is that while everyone says that lebron is unselfish, his style of ball is kinda one dimensional

he holds onto the ball and passes (not for the sake of ball movement, but for an attempted assist), or holds onto the ball and tries to score. he's NEVER even tried to play TRUE team basketball. which is why he gets STEAMROLLED against teams who play great team ball.

but at this point he's just gonna try to have good stats so everyone can say "it's not his fault"

also, if your team around you isn't getting up for the game then maybe...juuusst maybe you aren't a great leader

ps  i'm lovin it

I don't think that the bolded point is backed up by reality.

also, he's playing one of the most powerful teams in NBA history. Curry and Durant together are nearly unstoppable.

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2017, 12:43:10 PM »

• Dennis Johnson
Raptors and Celtics were a cake walk for Lebron .

if anything it lulled him to sleep.

LBJ Game 1: 28/15/8
LBJ Game 2: 29/11/14

He's doing everything he can. Blame needs to go on Kyrie and the role players. Love has been good.
his efficiency is great, but he needs to put up more shots

the BIG problem is that while everyone says that lebron is unselfish, his style of ball is kinda one dimensional

he holds onto the ball and passes (not for the sake of ball movement, but for an attempted assist), or holds onto the ball and tries to score. he's NEVER even tried to play TRUE team basketball. which is why he gets STEAMROLLED against teams who play great team ball.

but at this point he's just gonna try to have good stats so everyone can say "it's not his fault"

also, if your team around you isn't getting up for the game then maybe...juuusst maybe you aren't a great leader

ps  i'm lovin it

da da da da daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i'm lovin' it!
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2017, 06:01:45 AM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
In the end, you ended up being both right and wrong OP,   on one hand, we didn't prepare them for GSW and on the other we showed them how to go win one game to avoid being swept.

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2017, 06:04:11 AM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 911
Cavs should be worried that Lebron doesn't opt out of his contract and join Boston if they can't make this a series. Cavs have no way of making their team better and Lebron should look out for his legacy rather than stay loyal and let Durant take the crown from him like that.

LOL....that would be amazing .....Lebron would become the biggest villian ever in the NBA , by running to another city to form a super team . 

hmmnnnnnn where have i seen that before..............usual suspects.............hhmmnnnn

I'm not sure that would work. How would LeBron feel about coming off the bench behind Jae Crowder?

Mike