Author Topic: Cavs (3-1) at Celtics (1-3) ECF Game 5 5/25/17  (Read 65506 times)

Re: Cavs (3-1) at Celtics (1-3) ECF Game 5 5/25/17
« Reply #720 on: May 25, 2017, 11:39:29 PM »

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1551
I can't be the only one that's tired of lebron's "they're a well coached team" talking point

I don't believe a dang word LeBron says about Boston. It's all lip service. Remember him and Duh-wayne Wade making fun of Dirk before the '12 Finals? I'm sure LeBron's thinking and saying (behind closed doors) all sorts of bad stuff about the Celtics. I'm tired of all this love-fest crap. Celtics writers writing about the "poetry in motion" of LeBron and Irving. "We respect Boston so much." Whatever.

remember what lebron said in 2012 ECF.........."if you do not wear green they hate u"!

we hate him and he hates us

LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #721 on: May 25, 2017, 11:41:26 PM »

• Dennis Johnson
The officials set the tone early and the Cavs fed off of it. Way to go refs!! Oh and BTW Kelly good luck with your next team.

It was a simple game plan from the refs---Celtics are not allowed to touch any Cleveland player---BUT Cavs can grab and hold all they want..SUCKED.

NBA is a disgrace

what can be done? boycotts?
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #722 on: May 25, 2017, 11:41:47 PM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
I can't be the only one that's tired of lebron's "they're a well coached team" talking point

I don't believe a dang word LeBron says about Boston. It's all lip service. Remember him and Duh-wayne Wade making fun of Dirk before the '12 Finals? I'm sure LeBron's thinking and saying (behind closed doors) all sorts of bad stuff about the Celtics. I'm tired of all this love-fest crap. Celtics writers writing about the "poetry in motion" of LeBron and Irving. "We respect Boston so much." Whatever.

remember what lebron said in 2012 ECF.........."if you do not wear green they hate u"!

I do not recall LeBron or any Cav dissing The Truth like Draymond Green did..... BEAT THE WARRIORS.

« Reply #723 on: May 26, 2017, 12:10:05 AM »

• Dennis Johnson

I do not recall LeBron or any Cav dissing The Truth like Draymond Green did..... BEAT THE WARRIORS.

nope. Ill pull for a meteor strike before i pull for them ;)
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #724 on: May 26, 2017, 12:25:36 AM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
Fav play of game -

Browns euro step on lebron: https://instagram.com/p/BUiY91wlrxn/