Author Topic: Ideal lineup for the furutre(position)  (Read 1719 times)

Ideal lineup for the furutre(position)
« on: May 24, 2017, 06:29:04 AM »

Offline playdream

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 88
First of all i want to have size/athletism/versatile=matchup advantage on most position,in order to reach our goal=rings

1-Fulz
2-Brown
3-Hayward(?)
4.5-Al+2018Nets
sixman IT or Smart

In short term the veterans can start to keep our 1st seed and ECF, in order to grab those MAX free agents, but eventually needs to be replaced by the young guys
So under this plan you can trade TR/AB/KO/JC, let go AJ,GG, keep JJ for small money

Re: Ideal lineup for the furutre(position)
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 07:32:55 AM »

Offline Big333223

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 741
First of all i want to have size/athletism/versatile=matchup advantage on most position,in order to reach our goal=rings

1-Fulz
2-Brown
3-Hayward(?)
4.5-Al+2018Nets
sixman IT or Smart

In short term the veterans can start to keep our 1st seed and ECF, in order to grab those MAX free agents, but eventually needs to be replaced by the young guys
So under this plan you can trade TR/AB/KO/JC, let go AJ,GG, keep JJ for small money
I'm not sure this timeline works, exactly. Horford will be 32 when the 2018 pick is a rookie. By the time that pick is contributing at the level a contender would want from a starter Al might be washed up.
1957, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1968, 1969, 1974, 1976, 1981, 1984, 1986, 2008

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2017, 07:53:32 AM »

Offline playdream

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 88

1-Fulz
2-Brown
3-Hayward(?)
4.5-Al+2018Nets
sixman IT or Smart

I'm not sure this timeline works, exactly. Horford will be 32 when the 2018 pick is a rookie. By the time that pick is contributing at the level a contender would want from a starter Al might be washed up.
It is fine, we are contending anyways through AL's and IT's time(1st,ECF), and then he can go to the bench or let go for another MAX player
That's also what i will sell to Hayward and other agents:to steadily  contend year after year, you can't control there is a super team or super player blocking your way, but you are winning and has possibility for the ring every year

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2017, 07:56:25 AM »

Offline Jvalin

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 737

1-Fulz
2-Brown
3-Hayward(?)
4.5-Al+2018Nets
sixman IT or Smart

Trade IT for Saric (imo as good of a return as we can possibly expect for IT)
Draft Ayton (hopefully)

Fultz
Brown
Hayward
Saric
Ayton

Pipe dream scenario : trade IT + Memphis 2019 first + rights to Zizic for Myles Turner
Draft Bamba (better fit next to Turner)

Fultz
Brown
Hayward
Bamba
Turner

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2017, 08:15:02 AM »

Offline Big333223

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 741

1-Fulz
2-Brown
3-Hayward(?)
4.5-Al+2018Nets
sixman IT or Smart

Draft Ayton (hopefully)
I keep thinking about what IT's value might be if the C's did decide it was best to trade him. I have no clue. I think if Saric could get got for IT, I'd have to do that deal.
1957, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1968, 1969, 1974, 1976, 1981, 1984, 1986, 2008

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2017, 08:17:00 AM »

Offline PAOBoston

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 533

1-Fulz
2-Brown
3-Hayward(?)
4.5-Al+2018Nets
sixman IT or Smart

Draft Ayton (hopefully)
I keep thinking about what IT's value might be if the C's did decide it was best to trade him. I have no clue. I think if Saric could get got for IT, I'd have to do that deal.
Don't think Philly would do that deal. They could just sign him in FA if they really wanted to.

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2017, 08:30:29 AM »

Offline Jvalin

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 737

1-Fulz
2-Brown
3-Hayward(?)
4.5-Al+2018Nets
sixman IT or Smart

Draft Ayton (hopefully)
Don't think Philly would do that deal. They could just sign him in FA if they really wanted to.
Same thing goes for Bradley, yet there are multiple rumors that they are really interested in him.

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2017, 09:16:35 AM »

Offline Quetzalcoatl

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 419
I mean I'm dreaming, but drafting Doncic to play SG next to Fultz and Brown is like my ultimate dream.  That would be a championship team for years

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2017, 09:19:56 AM »

Offline Chris22

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 460
Fultz, Brown, Hayward, Horford, Durant or George.