Author Topic: Love and Irving injured? Lebron no explosiveness, just get game 5!  (Read 1379 times)

Offline rondohondo

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1196
That was a bad ankle sprain by Irving, he was running on adrenaline, but it will be sore next game .GO AT HIM

Lebron is hurting, he was so weak going to the rim, I am telling you he hurt his calf when IT knocked him down in game 2 and he was limping and grabbing at his calf.

Love came up lame at the end of game 4.....

GO AT THEM HARD, Just prolong this series and make them hurt more...

IT will be in the garden for game 5. The c's fans and IT deserve a great performance.

Re: Love and Irving injured? Lebron no explosiveness, just get game 5!
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 11:00:10 PM »

Offline Smitty77

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 269
Well said RondoHondo!!!!

Smitty77

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2017, 11:07:49 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3177
That was a bad ankle sprain by Irving, he was running on adrenaline, but it will be sore next game .GO AT HIM

Lebron is hurting, he was so weak going to the rim, I am telling you he hurt his calf when IT knocked him down in game 2 and he was limping and grabbing at his calf.

Love came up lame at the end of game 4.....

GO AT THEM HARD, Just prolong this series and make them hurt more...

IT will be in the garden for game 5. The c's fans and IT deserve a great performance.

The Celtics are playing hard, that's all they can do. The Garden crowd will take them over the line if they can keep it close in the 4th in game 5!

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2017, 11:24:42 PM »

Offline Rakulp

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 78
Hey, a 3 game winning streak is all that it takes, and two of those games are at home and the other on the road where we have already won.

Come June 1st, I'm hoping to see the Celtics playing Golden State in the first game of the Finals.  Longshot, sure...but it can be done.  That should be the message drilled into their heads after tonight's game.

Ernie Banks use to say "Let's play 2!"...I'll paraphrase that legend and say "Let's play 3!" :)

Rak

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2017, 11:27:24 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2666
  • bammokja
Yep. Turn jerebko and olly loose on them. Ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

;D
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2017, 11:29:02 PM »

Offline keevsnick

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 550
Even if we lose we all got to watch and extra 18 Celtics playoffs games this year. That's fine by me.

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2017, 11:33:00 PM »

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1557
Hey, a 3 game winning streak is all that it takes, and two of those games are at home and the other on the road where we have already won.

Come June 1st, I'm hoping to see the Celtics playing Golden State in the first game of the Finals.  Longshot, sure...but it can be done.  That should be the message drilled into their heads after tonight's game.

Ernie Banks use to say "Let's play 2!"...I'll paraphrase that legend and say "Let's play 3!" :)

Rak

lol
LET'S GO CELTICS!