Author Topic: Win or Lose....  (Read 2863 times)

Win or Lose....
« on: May 23, 2017, 10:28:05 PM »

Offline TheReaLPuba

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 79
....this team has shown the heart and pride that bleeds Celtics green.

Re: Win or Lose....
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 10:31:26 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 2951
  • On To Banner 18!
Yep, no doubt about it.

This team without Isaiah Thomas taking it to a fully healthy CLE team.
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2017, 11:11:01 PM »

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1557
agreed but we need to stop playing stupid for long stetches over and over and over

same mistakes. that points to coaching and i like CBS
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2017, 11:13:40 PM »

Offline CelticSooner

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 872
  • GOT IT!!!
They are just out there playing ball. Has to be eating IT up to not be out there.

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2017, 11:19:07 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 2951
  • On To Banner 18!
agreed but we need to stop playing stupid for long stetches over and over and over

To be fair, Irving and James just went OFF. Not much CBS can do.

Missing his best scorer and there's no other true scorer on this team.

Game 3 they won because they all scored well, but tonight, not so much in the 2nd half.
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2017, 11:31:53 PM »

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1557

To be fair, Irving and James just went OFF. Not much CBS can do.

Missing his best scorer and there's no other true scorer on this team.

Game 3 they won because they all scored well, but tonight, not so much in the 2nd half.

disagree. we gave them layups all night. even if they were on fire we made poor decisions over and over on D and O. sorry it is what it is
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2017, 11:37:56 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
I've already come to terms that we had a successful season. If they leave it all on the floor next game, that's enough for me

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2017, 11:52:47 PM »

Offline csfansince60s

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 2238
They are just out there playing ball. Has to be eating IT up to not be out there.

Was thinking exactly the same thing when Irving was lighting it up doing IT things, especially a lot of those drives to the hoop.

We had no answer.

Hey, we were missing two starters for most of this game and we hung in against 3 all-stars.

Our Cs can hold their heads high!

Proud of 'em!

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2017, 11:53:41 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
At least we weren't swept :-\.

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2017, 12:25:41 AM »

Offline RockinRyA

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 699
Some weakess of the Cavs are getting exposed, plus at least Lebron is exerting more effort. The Cavs are taking us seriously, plus we earned respect from around the league.

This is just an icing for a very successful season in my eyes.

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2017, 12:41:57 AM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
Some weakess of the Cavs are getting exposed, plus at least Lebron is exerting more effort. The Cavs are taking us seriously, plus we earned respect from around the league.

Agreed, the first two games were full of giggles and hand over their mouth whispers to each other on the bench and you know what they were saying "....these guys made it to the ECF?! This is going to be a effortless sweep what a joke!!"

The last couple games not so much. Those smiles been wiped off their faces. Lebron doesn't look so rested anymore. Kyrie actually saved his ass if he doesn't go off like he did we probably are sitting 2-2 right now. They are going to feel us coming out of the series you best believe it.
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2017, 01:22:10 AM »

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 998

Agreed, the first two games were full of giggles and hand over their mouth whispers to each other on the bench and you know what they were saying "....these guys made it to the ECF?! This is going to be a effortless sweep what a joke!!"

The last couple games not so much. Those smiles been wiped off their faces. Lebron doesn't look so rested anymore. Kyrie actually saved his ass if he doesn't go off like he did we probably are sitting 2-2 right now. They are going to feel us coming out of the series you best believe it.

...and they say the east is weak.
Look how easy the Warriors have it on the West!

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2017, 01:29:11 AM »

Offline the TRUTH

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 77

I agree about Irving. He's by far Cleveland's best clutch scorer, and he was unbelievable tonight. Without him playing that well, I think Boston wins by 10. James ended up heating up in the fourth, but the pressure was largely off of him by then because the Cavs were ahead. I don't think James could have spearheaded that Cavs run in the 3rd and 4th quarter.

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2017, 01:37:21 AM »

Offline CoachBS#1

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 31
Celtics will win the series, period, GO CELTICS!!!

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2017, 02:12:16 AM »

Offline the TRUTH

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 77
Celtics will win the series, period, GO CELTICS!!!

I hope you're right - that'd be one of the best non-NBA Finals series wins in franchise history. I think it's an uphill battle to win three straight, but I like our odds a lot more right now than I did after the first two games.