Author Topic: Celtics (1-2) at Cavaliers (2-1) ECF Game #4 5/23/17  (Read 103872 times)

Re: Celtics (1-2) at Cavaliers (2-1) ECF Game #4 5/23/17
« Reply #1065 on: May 23, 2017, 11:30:15 PM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
Cant wait for the Gordon Hayward upgrade over Jae. He belongs as a bench energy 3 and D guy.

Hayward can handle the ball and make plays. The ball shouldn't be in JC hands unless he's shooting an open 3.
Of course he can. When he's not handing off to the likes of Rodney Hood and standing in the corner. It might be a small sample, but that's what I've seen from him.

You must have the least amount of fun of any person I've ever heard talk. I'm curious of the things you DO like? Reading? Cake? Everyone loves cake.

Is that you, Donkey ;)? ;D

NATE AND BIG BABY!  SHREK AND DONKEY!!!!!!!!
I like watching the Celtics play good basketball. And win games. And cake. But my PCP says it's bad for me.

If you're asking whether I'm having fun watching the team revert to a pumpkin because the coach can't enforce a winning game plan for 48 minutes -- I don't. And neither should you.
Koz, you have disliked CBS from the moment he was hired. You have no credibility when it comes to critiquing his in game decisions. Give it a rest please.
I have disliked Brad Stevens from the moment he decided to be a persistently poor coach. That's his problem, not mine.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #1066 on: May 23, 2017, 11:31:34 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
Watched the last half f the game. Honestly, this team with Fultz and Hayward can beat the Cavs in a seven game series.

Series is finishing better than it started.

Seriously?

« Reply #1067 on: May 23, 2017, 11:46:09 PM »

Offline inverselock

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 44
Cant wait for the Gordon Hayward upgrade over Jae. He belongs as a bench energy 3 and D guy.

Hayward can handle the ball and make plays. The ball shouldn't be in JC hands unless he's shooting an open 3.
Of course he can. When he's not handing off to the likes of Rodney Hood and standing in the corner. It might be a small sample, but that's what I've seen from him.

You must have the least amount of fun of any person I've ever heard talk. I'm curious of the things you DO like? Reading? Cake? Everyone loves cake.

I like watching the Celtics play good basketball. And win games. And cake. But my PCP says it's bad for me.

If you're asking whether I'm having fun watching the team revert to a pumpkin because the coach can't enforce a winning game plan for 48 minutes -- I don't. And neither should you.
Koz, you have disliked CBS from the moment he was hired. You have no credibility when it comes to critiquing his in game decisions. Give it a rest please.
I have disliked Brad Stevens from the moment he decided to be a persistently poor coach. That's his problem, not mine.

Go tell Brad to decide and be a good coach.    This team should be steam rolling the league.   Stacked with super stars.   

Stuff posted here is hilarious.    Too funny.

« Reply #1068 on: May 23, 2017, 11:50:16 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
Watched the last half f the game. Honestly, this team with Fultz and Hayward can beat the Cavs in a seven game series.

Seriously?
Yes. Kylie was absolutely red not tonight, in Cleveland.  And smart and Bradley were combined 2-12 from three point land.

The margin of defeat was not that large. Hey ward in place of crowder, Fultz along with IT and Celtics win this one.

Hats off tot he Cavs, and hats off to the Celtics for working hard.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #1069 on: May 23, 2017, 11:51:45 PM »

Offline wayupnorth

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 141

Lol if he is a poor coach there are 25 other coaches in the league that must be complete trash.

You can't be serious.

« Reply #1070 on: May 23, 2017, 11:52:13 PM »

Offline wayupnorth

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 141

Go tell Brad to decide and be a good coach.    This team should be steam rolling the league.   Stacked with super stars.   

Stuff posted here is hilarious.    Too funny.

It really is something, isn't it?

« Reply #1071 on: May 24, 2017, 12:02:00 AM »

Online jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2906

Seriously?
Yes. Kylie was absolutely red not tonight, in Cleveland.  And smart and Bradley were combined 2-12 from three point land.

The margin of defeat was not that large. Hey ward in place of crowder, Fultz along with IT and Celtics win this one.

I really hope this was purposeful (even if Irving is the most likable guy in Cleveland).

« Reply #1072 on: May 24, 2017, 12:14:18 AM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji

Seriously?

Jenner or Minogue ;)?  What you been doing, man (sarcasm)? ;D

All jokes aside, Fultz and Hayward aren't going to solve our biggest problem against the Cavs, imo, which would be rebounding. 

« Reply #1073 on: May 24, 2017, 12:25:17 AM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja

Seriously?

All jokes aside, Fultz and Hayward aren't going to solve our biggest problem against the Cavs, imo, which would be rebounding.
Ha, ha, sorry guys and gals. iPad spell corrector in action  ;D

Anyway, biggest problem all season is a lack of a second go to scorer. Ainge says this.

Rebounding a a concern, yes. But not as much.

But it is fine to,disagree.  Tp for ya.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #1074 on: May 24, 2017, 12:28:26 AM »

Offline 86MaxwellSmart

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 378
Should have been up 25+ in the first half---but Bradley just kept chucking up horrible shot after horrible shot....One or two more passes and we win this.
Larry Bird was Greater than you think.

« Reply #1075 on: May 24, 2017, 01:38:22 AM »

Offline Drucci

• Global Moderator
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 439
Really loved the swagger in the first half and thought we were going to keep enough of a lead to win the game but Kyrie killed us in the 3rd. Too bad, this was a great chance to go back to Boston tied but at least now Cleveland definitely has to step up to win and I think we'll win the next one at home.

« Reply #1076 on: May 24, 2017, 02:10:49 AM »

Offline CoachBS#1

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 31
Props to my celtics' heart, the cavs needed to shoot 71% FROM FIELD IN THE SECOND HALF TO GET A WIN!!, 60% OVERALL, this series is far from over!!, GO CELTICS!!!!

« Reply #1077 on: May 24, 2017, 04:12:51 AM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji

Seriously?

Ha, ha, sorry guys and gals. iPad spell corrector in action  ;D

Anyway, biggest problem all season is a lack of a second go to scorer. Ainge says this.

Rebounding a a concern, yes. But not as much.

But it is fine to,disagree.  Tp for ya.

Sure it was ;). Just kidding ;D.  It's hard to say which is the larger problem, though, imo.

« Reply #1078 on: May 24, 2017, 05:40:02 AM »

Offline Csfan1984

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 289
This one felt like a tough loss because they didn't finish strong. Still they kept it close. Irving scoring, Love rebounding and LeBron doing a little bit of everything got the job done for the Cavs. Felt like there was still a chance to take the lead back but the team looked tired and lost energy. Maybe more Rozier and Brown next game is the answer.

« Reply #1079 on: May 24, 2017, 06:17:04 AM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
I like how the league gave the impression that they were calling the game more fair by getting LeBron in foul trouble, and then ignoring the second half.   Clever.