Author Topic: Does IT try to come back?  (Read 881 times)

Does IT try to come back?
« on: May 22, 2017, 02:29:42 AM »

Offline the TRUTH

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 77
When the initial announcement was made that IT was done for the remainder of the postseason, I think most people assumed that our postseason run would end on Tuesday. But what happens if we somehow keep winning?

In an interview before Game 3, Stevens said that IT was crushed that he couldn't play, as he really wanted to. Let's say he sits out the next two games, and we find a way to win one of them. Cleveland now leads 3-2, with the series heading back to Cleveland. Does IT try to give it a go again for Game 6? If not, what if we force it to Game 7? If not, what if we make it to the NBA Finals? Again, I realize this is all unlikely to happen, but he's a tough hombre, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him try.

Re: Does IT try to come back?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 02:34:03 AM »

Offline rondohondo

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1196
Bradley said he just hopes IT can walk properly in the future, don't see him coming back til mid next season

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 11:50:29 AM »

Offline the TRUTH

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 77
Bradley said he just hopes IT can walk properly in the future, don't see him coming back til mid next season

Wow, I hadn't heard that. Thanks for the info.

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2017, 11:51:41 AM »

Online Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 1619
  • What a Pub Should Be
No.

You don't even consider risking it.  This is about way more than the 2017 postseason. 

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2017, 12:00:02 PM »

Offline JohnBoy65

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 132
Also, Adam Kaufman on twitter said he talked to a source inside the organization and IT was going to be shut down after game 2 regardless if it were 2-0 or 1-1.