Author Topic: Does Brad Stevens alow prospects to develop quicker ?  (Read 548 times)

Does Brad Stevens alow prospects to develop quicker ?
« on: May 22, 2017, 01:13:39 AM »

Offline PaulP34

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 39
I didnt want to put a poll on this.

I think players like IT, Crowder, Brown all benifit by Brads style. Fultz will develop quick if drafted #1 even though these players are broken in and are given the opportunity to earn time. I think Brads system will break in and develop a player alot faster then any coach/team in the NBA. Hats off to Brad for being such a great coach to develop talent and bring out the best in kids thought to be useless.

I see players like Ben Simmons, Ingram, who were top picks on bad coached teams who take years to develop then i see Brown and Crowder, IT develop in just a year or two. Gives me the impression Brads system is the quickest way to stardom

Re: Does Brad Stevens alow prospects to develop quicker ?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 02:11:22 AM »

Offline Androslav

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 528
It is more than just Brad in this case. I think that player themselves are work horses, willing to grind it out and compete between each other. Our vets AB, Al and IT are all examples of good pros to the newcommers. Also the management, the complete surroundings play a big part as players can concentrate on the game and their play without having distractions like coaches fired, owners crazy decisions, or a nut teamate that smokes weed.
As we say in Croatia: "You can't make a pie out of poop."
(Definitely sounds better in original) :)
"The joy of the balling under the rims."