Author Topic: It seems the series fatigue fiinally caught up with Cavs  (Read 678 times)

It seems the series fatigue fiinally caught up with Cavs
« on: May 22, 2017, 01:00:22 AM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
They had such an advantage over the Cs in those first two games because they were well-rested, and the Cs had no time to rest or heal up from a grueling second round battle with Washington.

Now that the Cavs have played three games in six days they are in series fatigue and have returned to the same baseline as the Celtics. I doubt there are any blowouts in the next games. The games will be a lot more competitive than games 1 and 2 because the rest advantage the Cavs had is greatly reduced if not eliminated.

Re: It seems the series fatigue fiinally caught up with Cavs
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 01:03:43 AM »

Online mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 598
I've been telling people that Lebron can't keep the intensity playing more than 40 minutes a game. Make it hard for him so he'll be forced to exert more energy. If I were Ty Lue, I'd give a game or two against he Celtics just to give Lebron a breather.

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 01:08:18 AM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3177
I've been telling people that Lebron can't keep the intensity playing more than 40 minutes a game. Make it hard for him so he'll be forced to exert more energy. If I were Ty Lue, I'd give a game or two against he Celtics just to give Lebron a breather.

The Cavs can't win one game without LeBron.

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2017, 01:18:01 AM »

Offline JSD

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2159
Good point