Author Topic: Give me your realistic 2018 10-man playoff rotation  (Read 5515 times)

Re: Give me your realistic 2018 10-man playoff rotation
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2017, 12:17:49 AM »

Offline ETNCeltics

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 306
I think ultimately we see George, Hayward and Butler stay put and that the most likely scenario is that we replace Young with Fultz and run it back. 

But I do have a hunch that Danny is waiting in the wings to crush Phil over a Melo trade.   Something like, Fultz/Amir/Zeller for Melo plus their 2018 & 2020 unprotected 1sts.     

Then perhaps move AB for a front court player.  Something weird, like the Rondo trade.  Maybe for Thon Maker and Spencer Hawes?

IT, Rozier,
Brown, Smart
Melo, Crowder
Horford, Maker
KO, Zizic, Hawes
So you're idea of realistic is Ainge sabotages the Celtics for years to come?

« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2017, 12:46:46 AM »

Offline blink

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1469
Please, enough already with the Pilsbury dough boy Olynyk, just let him walk.I've seen enough. ::)

If the choice is either KO or a vet minimum guy, I'm taking KO.

Me too 100%.  I know this isn't a popular opinion, but I think KO has slowly gotten a bit better this year.  His game 7 performance shows the upside.  Just got to get to that upside more often.

« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2017, 12:52:15 PM »

Offline green_bballers13

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 320
Please, enough already with the Pilsbury dough boy Olynyk, just let him walk.I've seen enough. ::)

Me too 100%.  I know this isn't a popular opinion, but I think KO has slowly gotten a bit better this year.  His game 7 performance shows the upside.  Just got to get to that upside more often.

Yeah he's def gotten better. He also still has big holes in his game. What type of deal do the Celtics need to give Kelly to keep him?

« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2017, 02:48:07 PM »

Offline __ramonezy__

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 62

Yeah he's def gotten better. He also still has big holes in his game. What type of deal do the Celtics need to give Kelly to keep him?

I see us giving him a Jerebko type deal 1+1 12m each, player option for second year

« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2017, 03:04:38 PM »

Offline drogbagarnett

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 37
Like I said in another thread, I think AB is the odd man out.

I trade him  while he still has 1 full year of contract + our Bos 2018 first pick to Minnesota for the 7th pick and Jordan Hill. Draft Lauri Markkanen with the 7th pick of the draft.

My rotation will be :

Thomas Flutz Rozier
Hayward Smart Young
Crowder Brown Nader
Olynyk Markkanen Yabusele
Horford Zizic Hill

« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2017, 03:30:55 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
IT/Smart/Rozier
Bradley/Fultz
Brown/Crowder
Griffin or Milsap/Vet min or room exception player
Horford/Zizic

« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2017, 03:50:32 PM »

Offline spikelovetheCelts

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 113
  • Peace it's a board. We all will never agree.

We can go over the cap for KO not for anyone else. Good chance match him if we can't get Favors or Gibson type.
"People look at players, watch them dribble between their legs and they say, 'There's a superstar.'  Well John Havlicek is a superstar, and most of the others are figments of writers' imagination."
--Jerry West, on John Havlicek