Author Topic: Markelle Fultz Videos  (Read 4018 times)

Re: Markelle Fultz Videos
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2017, 05:53:01 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136
 My bad.

https://youtu.be/cA9Uw6Fhm6Y

Offense
 Defense
 Blocks
 Assists
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 06:11:11 PM by KG Living Legend »

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2017, 06:18:10 PM »

Offline bknova

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 73
My bad.

Offense
 Defense
 Blocks
 Assists

I'm geeked for this kid. The thought of Brad coaching him and Brown for the next 10-15 years is just sick.  Those skills are completely translatable and his knowledge of the pick and roll is a perfect fit for Brad's system.  #Makethepick

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2017, 06:50:41 PM »

Offline positivitize

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 614
  • Puns of steel
To have some balance, here's the draftexpress weaknesses for Fultz.  He may have defensive potential but he's currently a poor defender.  I don't get the vibe that he focuses much on defense except maybe chase down blocks.  I just hope he becomes an average defender.  That would be good enough with the rest of his skillset. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkuCO7UzWqo

One concern is his knee soreness that caused him to miss 5 or 6 games.  Does anyone know if he had any issues in high school?

I posted this in an other tread. but as long as there is no structural issues it's not something to be overlay concerned about.

Poor stretching can cause knee pain. Think about a time when you haven't done much and then you go for a hike. Next day you knees hurt, but thats most likely because your quads are tight. Happens all the time with me, knees hurt going up and down the stairs, and I stretch, they don't hurt anymore.  And yes they have trainers, but at a smaller school, they might not be as good as other schools. Like my wife say's "some one has to finish last in their class".

Also he's still growing. From scouting reports he's gone up an inch over the last year and a half. 6'10" wing span. Kid still could grow an other inch. This could also cause knee pain, where the body hasn't settled yet and things are stretching and moving, and you add work outs and games to that, you're going to be sore.

But you also never know. Parker blew out his knee twice out of no wheres. Curry had ankle issues were people didn't want to trade Rondo for him around here, and now look at him. So unless the medical report comes back saying poor knee construction, I wouldn't worry too much about it. There is very little about anything on his knees out there, let alone concerns about it.

Also I'm getting this info from my wife, who is a PT and is speculating on this. Can't say for sure with out seeing him in person. But she did finished second in her class. :)

tp for the wife! I'm not worried about some knee soreness. It's not like Giles where he's got rubber bands for tendons.
My biases, in order of fervor:
Pro:
Smart, Brown, Hayward, Tatum, Kemba, Grant Williams, Sleepy Williams, Edwards!

Anti:
Kanter, Semi, Theis, Poierier

« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2017, 02:53:02 AM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
My bad.

Offense
 Defense
 Blocks
 Assists

I'm geeked for this kid. The thought of Brad coaching him and Brown for the next 10-15 years is just sick.  Those skills are completely translatable and his knowledge of the pick and roll is a perfect fit for Brad's system.  #Makethepick
we are spoiled. The draft wasn't designed to hand the #1 pick to a team 7 wins away from a banner. Yet here we are because Danny is so good at trading

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2017, 04:26:11 AM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136

Bumped for Beat LA