Author Topic: Markelle's mom trashes Big Baller Brand!  (Read 3092 times)

Markelle's mom trashes Big Baller Brand!
« on: May 17, 2017, 02:21:12 PM »

Offline The One

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 203
https://www.si.com/nba/2017/04/18/markelle-fultz-profile-nba-draft-washington-dc-lonzo-ball

That mom got some sass!

She starts the burning of BBB at about the 1:40 mark!

I'm liking this!!!

Re: Markelle's mom trashes Big Baller Brand!
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 04:37:43 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
Ill be buying fultz shoes when they eventually come out in  green and white colorways

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 05:02:40 PM »

Offline Sketch5

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 280
Kid seems like he has a good head on his shoulders, him and his mom are funny. I'd love to have her in the Garden. Unlike some other parent, who wont shut the #@$# up.

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2017, 05:06:46 PM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
can you just imagine a potential Celtics Lakers finals

Celtics green vs Lakers purple
Brown vs Ingram
Fultz vs Ball
Fultz mom vs Ball's dad

this is gonna be epic, this will take the NBA to new heights when you see parents going at it  ;D ;D ;D

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2017, 05:16:04 PM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
"As a parent you're worried," his mother says. "When I let my kid go, are they going to act right? Are they going to do the right thing? Are they going to be considerate? And to go to Washington and talk to people—from the ushers, to the managers, to people who work in the school—and [hear them] talk about how humble he is, how thoughtful he is, and he's all those miles away from home? That's my proudest moment. Because you can never say what your children will do when you're not around. So to know that he went away and conducted himself like the young man I raised him to be? That's what I'm most proud of."
So much better than LaVar Ball...
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2017, 05:18:40 PM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
Also, there's this:
He's been close with Isaiah Thomas since their workouts at Washington this summer. "I've talked to him a lot," Fultz says. And yes, the family is well aware that Boston currently has the best odds at the No. 1 pick. "We always talk about the opportunity. That would be the craziest backcourt. The way he scores, the way I can pass, and the way I can score… we can switch between the one and two."
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2017, 05:25:11 PM »

Offline sahara

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 84
"As a parent you're worried," his mother says. "When I let my kid go, are they going to act right? Are they going to do the right thing? Are they going to be considerate? And to go to Washington and talk to people—from the ushers, to the managers, to people who work in the school—and [hear them] talk about how humble he is, how thoughtful he is, and he's all those miles away from home? That's my proudest moment. Because you can never say what your children will do when you're not around. So to know that he went away and conducted himself like the young man I raised him to be? That's what I'm most proud of."

There is parenting and then there is being a lavarball. I wonder whose child is going to be there for you by your death bed to comfort you.

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2017, 05:25:25 PM »

Offline Dannys Chipotle Guy

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 48
Man I love Fultz and I love the mom and the family.

Hate Lavar (although Lonzo hasnt done anything wrong)

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2017, 05:33:08 PM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427

There is parenting and then there is being a lavarball. I wonder whose child is going to be there for you by your death bed to comfort you.

I agree, I think Lavar is riding too hard on his son's success, at the end of the day, Markelle will probably have a healthier family than Lonzo

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2017, 03:10:28 AM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
TP for the video that was awesome
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2017, 03:41:25 AM »

Online mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 598
I'd like to see his mom, wearing a #20 in the front seats of TD garden every game if we're to draft him.

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2017, 03:41:39 AM »

Offline sirnastee

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 6
Thanks for the link.  MFMF really seems like a good kid.  He got cut for Varsity basketball his sophomore year...like MJ! 

By the way, how awesome would it be if the Lakers pass on the Lonzo??  After Lavar talks all that, I would love to see him not end up with the Lakers. 

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2017, 04:06:17 AM »

Offline 86MaxwellSmart

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 379
Kid isn't even 19 yet---keep him in the weight room. Being a late bloomer is awesome, cause he's gonna be amazing in 4-5 years.
Larry Bird was Greater than you think.