Author Topic: De'Aaron Fox tells teams at NBA Combine he's best point guard in Draft  (Read 9890 times)

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
Obviously I don't agree with him, but I think he'll be one of the best players in this draft. Kid can absolutely fly down the court, and plays both ends equally as hard. If his jumper is falling in the NBA the same way it was falling in some of his tournament games then he'll be great.

I prefer his play style/intensity/mindset to that of anyone in this draft to be honest. He shot up my draft board when he absolutely brought it to Lonzo Ball in their tournament game, Ball didn't have a chance.

Agree... After that game he surpassed Ball... Ball had no clue and looked dizzy trying to play against Fox

Offline tazzmaniac

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 550
If the Celtics keep Fultz, and Lonzo Ball has a learning curve trying to right the Lakers ship, I wouldn't be surprised if De'Aaron Fox had a very impressive rookie season for the Kings and ended up walking away with the ROY in a zero-expectations gig where he's just handed the reins.
Love Fox.  He's my favorite player in this draft.  However, all this year's draftees will be competing against Simmons who I'd make the ROY favorite going into the season.