A couple reminders:
1. Once you post a final roster you're ineligible to make trades or other moves until we get onto Yahoo! (So Utah, Birdman and Ya'll Hate are locked)
2. Please list the players you're keeping AND the players you're cutting.
3. I won't be able to post rosters this year on the league site, so you can check on the Yahoo! page who you have on your team from last year.
4. Cutdown date is Oct. 8 -- you have about 3 more weeks to make trades.
5. When you have your final roster set you should:
(a) post here, PM me or email me your final 16-man roster, then
(b) go onto Yahoo! and select ONLY the players that remain from your roster last year. For some teams this will be all 16 players (i.e. no trades or draft picks made), for some it may be as few as 8 or 9 guys... THIS SAVES ME A TON OF TIME.