Author Topic: This Is OFFICIALLY A Successful Season  (Read 8405 times)

Re: This Is OFFICIALLY A Successful Season
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2017, 11:45:18 PM »

Offline ayer

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 1065
Not official success yet!!! 1 more win ;D ;D ;D ;D

« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2017, 11:46:43 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
A win againt Cavs in ECF ......Heaven

is icing on the cake

Nobody else beat Lebron in the playoffs , much less at home ...... :D

« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2017, 11:54:15 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
Anyone else have a hunch that lebron wanted that playoff 4 series  sweep to add to his resume? Haha

« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2017, 12:05:44 AM »

Offline PaulP34

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 39
IMO the season was a success even IF we got swept by the Cavs. #1 seed, made it to the ECF then scored the #1 pick in the draft. Now this win tonight solidifies Marcus Smart as a great ball facilitater who can also score and play defense. Im more confident now that Ainge will now try and trade that top pick with Philly to get two picks within the top 5 next year and pick Jayson Tatum at #3 this year. Just imagine getting the #1 and the #3 pick next year ? Porter and Ayton wow...

So a fututre core of Jaylen Brown, Jason Tatum, Porter and Ayton along with Smart. Not bad if it actually happens.

« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2017, 12:09:00 AM »

Offline ETNCeltics

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 307
Giving up Fultz for the chance Philly might be bad again next year would be idiotic.

« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2017, 12:21:29 AM »

Offline PaulP34

• Jaylen Brown
Giving up Fultz for the chance Philly might be bad again next year would be idiotic.

Dont get me wrong i love Fultz. Im just going by what ive heard might happen. Id be good with Fultz and trying for a big next year like Mohamad Bamba or DeAndre Ayton.

« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2017, 12:21:50 AM »

Offline Csfan1984

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 289
If you factor in injuries it was impressive. Everyone healthy and they could have won 60 games in the regular season. Come playoffs again team is hit with injury. Maybe with IT healthy team is up 2 to 1.

« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2017, 12:22:42 AM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
7 wins away from banner 18. Unreal.

« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2017, 12:33:20 AM »

Offline ETNCeltics

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 307

Dont get me wrong i love Fultz. Im just going by what ive heard might happen. Id be good with Fultz and trying for a big next year like Mohamad Bamba or DeAndre Ayton.
Grousbeck should fire Ainge immediately if he tried something so monumentally stupid.

You heard it? Where?

« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2017, 01:18:04 AM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club

Grousbeck should fire Ainge immediately if he tried something so monumentally stupid.

You heard it? Where?
At the courts...from his other 16 year old friends

« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2017, 01:22:08 AM »

Offline PaulP34

• Jaylen Brown

You heard it? Where?

Read an article on the suject nothing concrete but its definitely out there. Like i said tho i love Fultz but wouldnt put it passed Ainge to tey and trade out of the top pick if he can stay in the top 3

« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2017, 01:23:37 AM »

Offline PaulP34

• Jaylen Brown

You heard it? Where?
At the courts...from his other 16 year old friends

Lol ok bro, remind me never to fux with u on this board

« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2017, 01:32:04 AM »

Offline tazzmaniac

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 549

You heard it? Where?
Not really stupid if Ainge doesn't think there is much separation in the top 3.  It would be the best of the Lakers or Sixers pick so pretty much certain to be a top 5 pick.

« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2017, 02:19:53 AM »

Offline RockinRyA

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 699

You heard it? Where?

Read an article on the suject nothing concrete but its definitely out there. Like i said tho i love Fultz but wouldnt put it passed Ainge to tey and trade out of the top pick if he can stay in the top 3

Not everything you read in the web is real, or make sense. Tell me in what world would you trade a sure no.1 pick for a Chance at no. 1 pick the next year?

« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2017, 02:49:20 AM »

Offline Q_FBE

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 243
Moving on to Game 4. We need to win that game.
The beatings will continue until morale improves