Author Topic: Celtics (3-2) at Wizards (2-3) Round 2 Game 6 5/12/17  (Read 88053 times)

Re: Celtics (3-2) at Wizards (2-3) Round 2 Game 6 5/12/17
« Reply #945 on: May 12, 2017, 11:16:16 PM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619
Wizards fans are celebrating like they won the title.  Seriously, I'm ready for a parade on Monday.

Also, I'm still 0-for-my-lifetime in attending Celtics playoff games.  It was probably my karma that did it.  Sorry everyone.

You live in DC?

Yep.

« Reply #946 on: May 12, 2017, 11:16:31 PM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389
Wizards fans are celebrating like they won the title.  Seriously, I'm ready for a parade on Monday.

Also, I'm still 0-for-my-lifetime in attending Celtics playoff games.  It was probably my karma that did it.  Sorry everyone.

Thanks for giving us the updates early on.  On TV, it looked like the Celtics were the better team for the majority of the game. Their over-celebration speaks well to our hold on the series, imo -- I'm confident for game 7.  Is that how it looked live? 
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

« Reply #947 on: May 12, 2017, 11:16:56 PM »

Online celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • Tommy Points: 654
  • MASTER OF PANIC
Wall: "Don't come to my city wearing all black."

Lol. He seems more interested in his image than winning basketball games.  He got gifted on a bad shot.  He should be thinking about how he could've gotten a higher %age shot rather than beating his own chest.

Amen. I hate everything about him. Jackass

Why are you made?

Take those goggles off

He said nothing wrong. IT would have said the same thing.

Wall has a right to tell them off, he beat them on that shot and kicked them out of Washington back to Boston.

I got respect for Wall, and he was a true warrior today.

Blame the dumb Celtics for trying something stupid.

Last time i checked IT Crowder and company were saying it was foolishness and they would never do something like that. Months later and they pull this off, at least Washington backed it up and sliced them back when they did it. Celtics looked like losers tonight.

I have hated that guy since he was at UK. Has nothing to do with the Wiz. If he played for any other team I would still hate him. Just talks a lot...tired of him

« Reply #948 on: May 12, 2017, 11:18:22 PM »

Offline Atzar

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 1666

Lol. He seems more interested in his image than winning basketball games.  He got gifted on a bad shot.  He should be thinking about how he could've gotten a higher %age shot rather than beating his own chest.

Why are you made?

Take those goggles off

Wall has a right to tell them off, he beat them on that shot and kicked them out of Washington back to Boston.

Last time i checked IT Crowder and company were saying it was foolishness and they would never do something like that. Months later and they pull this off, at least Washington backed it up and sliced them back when they did it. Celtics looked like losers tonight.

I actually agree with this.  Like I said before the game:  you can posture all you want, but you'd better be able to back it up when the game starts.  We didn't back it up, and now we look like fools.  Can't be butthurt that Wall called us on it.

I hope the team is livid right now.  They should be celebrating and looking forward to Cleveland.  Instead they're in for another fistfight.

« Reply #949 on: May 12, 2017, 11:20:19 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
Next week will be very good. We will win game 7 on Monday, then lock in Fultz in the draft lottery tuesday

« Reply #950 on: May 12, 2017, 11:21:18 PM »

Online kraidstar

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 2478

Why are you made?

Take those goggles off

I actually agree with this.  Like I said before the game:  you can posture all you want, but you'd better be able to back it up when the game starts.  We didn't back it up, and now we look like fools.  Can't be butthurt that Wall called us on it.

I hope the team is livid right now.  They should be celebrating and looking forward to Cleveland.  Instead they're in for another fistfight.

Bumps in the road, my friend.

We are a feisty club. Game 7 Monday. Draft lottery Tuesday.

Possible ECF against the Steroid King after that.

I like where this team is going.

« Reply #951 on: May 12, 2017, 11:21:34 PM »

Online celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • MASTER OF PANIC
Next week will be very good. We will win game 7 on Monday, then lock in Fultz in the draft lottery tuesday

Or they lose Monday and they get a pick outside the top 3...I know..I am just salty after tonight and p---ed

« Reply #952 on: May 12, 2017, 11:22:00 PM »

Offline Billz401

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 101
  • B's Up
I don't understand how crowder has gone from one of my favorite players to an absolute bum.. he may have the worst shot selection in nba history. Smart was trash tonight and also threw up some of the dumbest shots if you can even call them that..
everyone got so sensitive after 9-11... thanks alot bin laden

« Reply #953 on: May 12, 2017, 11:22:31 PM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey

Thanks for giving us the updates early on.  On TV, it looked like the Celtics were the better team for the majority of the game. Their over-celebration speaks well to our hold on the series, imo -- I'm confident for game 7.  Is that how it looked live?

Yeah, the better team did not win today.

Still, I hate game 7s.

« Reply #954 on: May 12, 2017, 11:22:58 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
Please stop blaming officiating... It happens both ways and usually evens out

NO!  if u think the NBA has COMPETENT OFFICIATING and is fair and always equals out i really do not know what to say

Ok so the officials are out to single out the celts?

Cmon... Every team feels they were robbed

Why dont th Celts fans then blame the refs if the opponents lose due to "bad" officiating?

They are humans not perfect robots. It evens out

« Reply #955 on: May 12, 2017, 11:23:24 PM »

Online celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • MASTER OF PANIC
Boston chucking up 3 after 3 in the first half allowed the wiz to get going. Boston needs better shot selection early on...

« Reply #956 on: May 12, 2017, 11:23:32 PM »

Online kraidstar

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 2478
I don't understand how crowder has gone from one of my favorite players to an absolute bum.. he may have the worst shot selection in nba history. Smart was trash tonight and also threw up some of the dumbest shots if you can even call them that..

I like Crowder, but he has been choking a lot of 3pt shots in this series.

He needs to drive to the rim more to get himself going.

« Reply #957 on: May 12, 2017, 11:25:25 PM »

Offline RockinRyA

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 699
Please stop blaming officiating... It happens both ways and usually evens out

NO!  if u think the NBA has COMPETENT OFFICIATING and is fair and always equals out i really do not know what to say

Ok so the officials are out to single out the celts?

Cmon... Every team feels they were robbed

Why dont th Celts fans then blame the refs if the opponents lose due to "bad" officiating?

They are humans not perfect robots. It evens out

Gortat shouldve fouled out earlier. He was literally shoving people on screens. It wasnt the usual moving screens that most people set.

« Reply #958 on: May 12, 2017, 11:26:24 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
Brown and smart strictly became defensive players tonight

Zero offensive production.... So tired of smart missing FTs... 81 percent ft shooter... Act like it in the playoffs

Olynyk passing up shots... That was foolish

« Reply #959 on: May 12, 2017, 11:26:42 PM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey

I like Crowder, but he has been choking a lot of 3pt shots in this series.

He needs to drive to the rim more to get himself going.

I feel he's been missing on his drives too.  I won't be at all surprised to hear that he's gotten a procedure done on his ankles at the end of the season.