Author Topic: Celtics (3-2) at Wizards (2-3) Round 2 Game 6 5/12/17  (Read 87449 times)

Re: Celtics (3-2) at Wizards (2-3) Round 2 Game 6 5/12/17
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2017, 07:52:28 PM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619
Checking in from the upper deck.  The local fans like to call the arena the Phone Booth, but in honor of the Celtics' pre-game attire, I'll call it the Graveyard.

Go Celtics!!

Ought to be an awesome experience for you.  Let us know the mood in the stadium when the players take the court? I'll be living vicariously thru you this evening.   :D

Lol, there's no one here.  Celtics just came on the court, there were some boos, but they had to play extra boos over the loudspeaker because the fans didn't boo loudly enough.  Arena is maybe 10% filled as the players took the court.

Lol, thanks.  I am going to imagine it differently in my mind, but appreciate the facts.  Surprised there aren't more people there.

It's pretty typical.  They have a really inefficient security line.  If you don't get here really early, you can wait 20+ minutes to enter the arena.  It'll be full about halfway through the first quarter.

IT is making all his warmup shots.  Bradley, not so much.  I haven't seen Jerebko miss -- maybe he'all get some minutes today.

« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2017, 07:52:49 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
Geez, this is really stressful waiting for the game to even start. Clearly, I need to drink more.  ;D
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2017, 07:53:54 PM »

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1550
Checking in from the upper deck.  The local fans like to call the arena the Phone Booth, but in honor of the Celtics' pre-game attire, I'll call it the Graveyard.

Go Celtics!!

Ought to be an awesome experience for you.  Let us know the mood in the stadium when the players take the court? I'll be living vicariously thru you this evening.   :D

Lol, there's no one here.  Celtics just came on the court, there were some boos, but they had to play extra boos over the loudspeaker because the fans didn't boo loudly enough.  Arena is maybe 10% filled as the players took the court.

well of course. after the caps lost another series and game 7 to the pens. their fans ar ready to kick them out of town. they are all deflated.
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2017, 07:57:36 PM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
My favorite part of games in DC is Wolf Blitzer giving a pre-game news hype report.

« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2017, 08:00:33 PM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey

Go Celtics!!

Lol, thanks.  I am going to imagine it differently in my mind, but appreciate the facts.  Surprised there aren't more people there.

Only half full.  Fans are pretty dead.

« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2017, 08:02:01 PM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389

Go Celtics!!

It's pretty typical.  They have a really inefficient security line.  If you don't get here really early, you can wait 20+ minutes to enter the arena.  It'll be full about halfway through the first quarter.

IT is making all his warmup shots.  Bradley, not so much.  I haven't seen Jerebko miss -- maybe he'all get some minutes today.

Need Bradley and Jae to shoot well tonight.  Good to hear - would like to see Jerebko out there, especially if they take over the paint early.
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2017, 08:02:15 PM »

Online BitterJim

• NGT
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1212
Celtics came into the game wearing all black, but IT is wearing a green headband? Come on, we're 3-0 this series when he wears the black headband
I'm bitter.

« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2017, 08:03:13 PM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson

Go Celtics!!

Only half full.  Fans are pretty dead.

Well, don't get yourself beat up there when "they" arrive.  We need your knowledge around here.

« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2017, 08:09:32 PM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
Amir active on the boards.  Bradley looks very focused defensively.  And Horford is aggressive.

« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2017, 08:11:08 PM »

Offline Celtic Fan Forever

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 2437
They're not gonna let IT beat them
2023 CelticsStrong Historical Draft Champions - OKC Thunder
PG: Chauncey Billups/ Baron Davis
SG: Michael Redd/ Dan Majerle/ Allan Houston
SF: Peja Stojakovic/ Gerald Wallace/ Toni Kukoc
PF: Shawn Kemp/ Antonio McDyess
C: Dwight Howard/ Tyson Chandler

« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2017, 08:11:10 PM »

• Dennis Johnson
clam chowder with 3
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2017, 08:11:41 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
not digging the early repetition of their losing behaviors in games 3 and 4 by chucking 3's early.  need to work it inside.

« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2017, 08:11:54 PM »

• Dennis Johnson
stupid AB
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2017, 08:12:40 PM »

• Dennis Johnson
missed a dang dunk. just lay it in man
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2017, 08:12:43 PM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
not digging the early repetition of their losing behaviors in games 3 and 4 by chucking 3's early.  need to work it inside.

They're playing with a lot more energy and focus.