Author Topic: 2017 SG prospect Sindarius Thornwell - A better Marcus Smart?  (Read 902 times)

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
Like Identical physical measurements.   6-5, 6'9 wingspan. 215 pounds.  Loves to play defense/physical player.... the key difference is Thornwell can shoot (39 percent from 3 pt land) and looks like has better scoring skills.  Check out the highlights below

I was impressed by Thornwells tourney performance (solid year overall).  SC went further than many expected.   Drawback is that he is a senior...so his age.    Maybe he is this draft class Brogdon...

2017 NCAA tourney highlights.. #0 Sindarius Thornwell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaZBrViwRyU
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 09:58:43 PM by triboy16f »

Re: 2017 SG prospect Sindarius Thornwell - A better Marcus Smart?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2017, 10:21:31 PM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842
you meant to say "lesser", but you accidentally typed "better'

no worries tho.
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

Re: 2017 SG prospect Sindarius Thornwell - A better Marcus Smart?
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2017, 10:44:51 PM »

Online hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2666
  • bammokja
Well, draftexpress had thornwell ranked at the 52nd spot. So why not a chance with him? I am all for taking risky players with late second round picks.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva