Author Topic: PF Jordan Bell would be a good fit. Leon Powe part 2?  (Read 3287 times)

Re: PF Jordan Bell would be a good fit. Leon Powe part 2?
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2017, 03:40:15 AM »

Offline TheSundanceKid

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 199
I liked him in tourney but he is somewhat as a tweener at 6'9"  225 lbs.   Will he be able to guard the NBA guys and he sadly does not have stretch capabilities but could be an upgrade over Mickey as he is taller by an inch.

t 6'9 with a 6'11 wingspan, Bell has solid size for the power forward position, but average length. His wiry 227-pound frame continues to improve, and looks like it will fill out long term as much as needed. While he plays mostly the center position offensively and doesn't have great height or a long wingspan to do so in the NBA, he is able to compensate for that with a tremendous athletic profile for a big man. He runs the floor well in transition, demonstrates excellent quickness and mobility covering ground exceptionally well all over the court, and is highly explosive around the basket. - Source: http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Jordan-Bell-70316/ ©DraftExpress

He might be ok in small ball lineups but he would hurt the offense.   That being said, I am fan of his game but not sure CBS and Ainge will be.   He is a fighter and plays hard.  Ainge likes skilled players but he does not fit that mold at present.

Agreed, I was keen on him until I saw his height. Just another Jordan Mickey in the end I imagine

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2017, 11:53:10 AM »

Offline coffee425

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 122
Even at the end of the game, we lined up in different formation that he hadn't seen and he called out our play before I got the ball. I heard him calling it out. -John Wall on Brad Stevens

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2017, 05:42:03 PM »

Offline Csfan1984

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 289
Like the player but if he can't shoot the three BS won't play him, see Mickey and Zeller.