Author Topic: Big Baller brand unveils debut zo2 shoe Lonzo Ball  (Read 8536 times)

Re: Big Baller brand unveils debut zo2 shoe Lonzo Ball
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2017, 12:10:21 AM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 560
  • STAND FIRM, SAY NO TO VIBE MEN
Stephon Marbury played in $15 shoes and was still moderately successful. If Lonzo is a legit NBA player, I think he will be just fine in whatever shoes he wears.

Those shoes were pretty good quality wise lol
Jaylen Brown for All-NBA

« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2017, 12:20:39 AM »

Offline Denis998

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 388
  • Rutgers '17
This Lavar is going to get sued from both Adidas and Nike for this shoe lol. This shoe is essentially a one to one replica of Kobe's shoes, with an added "Boost Like" midsole from Adidas

BTW .....the shoes kinda nerdy
i m predicting the opposite , with Celtics nothing ever goes right or the way youd expect , like Cavs getting all those lotto firsts . 

Celtics pick 3 or 4 and take Ball.  Danny loves guards .  if Fultz and Jackson are taken I would not be surprized to see him take Ball.
I think Fox fits Dannys point guard mold better than Lonzo anyway. Hes like a Rondo-Wall hybrid type of guy.

i like Fox too.   i bet CBS is drooling over Fultz and Tatum ......Tatum is that honest worker , IQ , non showoff all team guy like Al Horford  . ...i like Jackson if we pick 2nd , but im betting on CBS is wanting Tatum after Fultz .....Tatum is the type player CBS would recruited at Butler.
I agree that Tatum might be #2 on DA's big board. For one, DA has a habit of going after guys that are highly rated in high school going into college; Bradley, Sully, Brown. Futlz and Tatum were #1 and #2 coming out of high school respectively. Furthermore, Josh Jackson's strengths are a bit redundant for this team; Tatum could be a potential go to scorer a few years from now.

« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2017, 12:56:51 AM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
LaVar Ball wants $3B for shoe deal, sees no need to market to women
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/19404697/lavar-ball-now-wants-3b-shoe-cos-want-get-deal

what planet is Lavar from?

i can't believe Lonzo lets his dad do this to him... 

« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2017, 01:13:10 AM »

Offline trickybilly

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 618
I have never been so utterly disinterested in an NBA storyline that is getting such traction.

Feel sorry for all three of his very talented kids.
"Gimme the ball, gimme the ball". Freddy Quimby, 1994.

« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2017, 01:27:25 AM »

Offline incoherent

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 278
  • 7 + 11 = 18
I have never been so utterly disinterested in an NBA storyline that is getting such traction.

Feel sorry for all three of his very talented kids.

I wouldn't feel sorry for Lonzo the only one of his kids that actually has talent.  He's gonna be an incredible player.   The other two wont make the NBA and be messed up for life due to their Dads unrealistic expectations.

« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2017, 02:20:53 AM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
Fultz will def get a nice shoe deal from one of the big 3 shoemakers. Who's buying a pair of Air Fultz in green/white?

« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2017, 02:26:05 AM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 560
  • STAND FIRM, SAY NO TO VIBE MEN
Fultz will def get a nice shoe deal from one of the big 3 shoemakers. Who's buying a pair of Air Fultz in green/white?
Me
Jaylen Brown for All-NBA

« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2017, 02:34:57 AM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867

You think so??

I guess one might "false start" ...just incase a competitor approaches him 1st

Still...cant believe Lavar may win

3 billion though? No way

« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2017, 06:39:36 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
Another thing I thought about - if Lonzo plays in his own shoes, will that negatively affect his game? Nike and Adidas and all top makers of shoes have put years of basketball knowledge into their shoes. I'm doubting whoever makes these baller shoes have the same basketball expertise.

Factories in China can make anything. They take off the logo and add another. For 10 dollars a pair.

Yet Lonzo doesn't use them during all important workouts
https://instagram.com/p/BVDbDUUAsSE/

« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2017, 06:53:52 PM »

Offline CELTICSofBOSTON

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 73
Another thing I thought about - if Lonzo plays in his own shoes, will that negatively affect his game? Nike and Adidas and all top makers of shoes have put years of basketball knowledge into their shoes. I'm doubting whoever makes these baller shoes have the same basketball expertise.

Factories in China can make anything. They take off the logo and add another. For 10 dollars a pair.

Yet Lonzo doesn't use them during all important workouts
https://instagram.com/p/BVDbDUUAsSE/

Interesting. It may be because they have no been built yet.  I remember reading that they were taking pre orders to have the money to produce them and then go from there.  That would be my guess as to why he isn't working out in them.  They did unveil a pair but they may be keeping that one as a prototype/display version for now.