Author Topic: Big Baller brand unveils debut zo2 shoe Lonzo Ball  (Read 8537 times)

Re: Big Baller brand unveils debut zo2 shoe Lonzo Ball
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2017, 05:33:52 PM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389
There is also a limited ZO2 WET Autographs edition, which will come in a key-locked glass box with a floor mirror, LED lights and an autograph from the Chino Hills prodigy himself. It will cost $995.

http://www.slamonline.com/news-rumors/other-news/lonzo-ball-sneaker-zo2-big-baller-brand/#XRihpg98SepDFObi.97

Wow, lol.  Anyone know who actually made the shoe?  Lavar probably wasn't gluing together rubber and mesh, right?
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2017, 07:15:58 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
Wonder if They will come in Celtics green is he gets drafted by us

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2017, 07:40:40 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
Another thing I thought about - if Lonzo plays in his own shoes, will that negatively affect his game? Nike and Adidas and all top makers of shoes have put years of basketball knowledge into their shoes. I'm doubting whoever makes these baller shoes have the same basketball expertise.

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2017, 08:17:50 PM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 560
  • STAND FIRM, SAY NO TO VIBE MEN
This Lavar is going to get sued from both Adidas and Nike for this shoe lol. This shoe is essentially a one to one replica of Kobe's shoes, with an added "Boost Like" midsole from Adidas
But they are cheaper than the Kobes by a mile quality wise...Kobes use engineered mesh, foam mesh or tpu infused flyknit for the upper while these use a cheap type of mesh that'll rip when someone wearing these do a toe drag outdoors because as far as I can see there is no fuse or glue in high wear areas. As for the cushion I think they are the equivalent of Chinese boost ripoffs, they look like boost but feel like Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline. (maybe it would be fine but I'm expecting a breakthrough in cushion technology in a $495 shoe)
Jaylen Brown for All-NBA

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2017, 06:47:55 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
Will this guy ever be quiet??  He is ruining his sons career if you ask me....     Imagine if Lavar and Draymond Green ever cross paths... two clowns

LaVar Ball: 'I don't need no advice' from Kobe
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/19358145/lavar-ball-says-does-not-need-advice-kobe-bryant

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2017, 07:01:55 PM »

Offline ThaPreacher

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 174
  • THA PREACHER
Another thing I thought about - if Lonzo plays in his own shoes, will that negatively affect his game? Nike and Adidas and all top makers of shoes have put years of basketball knowledge into their shoes. I'm doubting whoever makes these baller shoes have the same basketball expertise.

Factories in China can make anything. They take off the logo and add another. For 10 dollars a pair.
"Just do what you do best."  -Red Auerbach-

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2017, 07:36:24 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
This was the first and last time I overspent on basketball sneakers.

(The ones on the left, obviously)

Same here. Even today I only spend decent money($100) on sneakers for exercise because the Nike Free brand has soft stretch backings and those reduce my blisters and wear and tear. I have bone protrusions there that cause problems when I run or speed walk.

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2017, 08:08:04 PM »

Offline Denis998

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 388
  • Rutgers '17
Coming from a guy that has spent thousands on sneakers, I would NEVER buy a pair of these.

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2017, 08:16:10 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
This Lavar is going to get sued from both Adidas and Nike for this shoe lol. This shoe is essentially a one to one replica of Kobe's shoes, with an added "Boost Like" midsole from Adidas

BTW .....the shoes kinda nerdy
i m predicting the opposite , with Celtics nothing ever goes right or the way youd expect , like Cavs getting all those lotto firsts . 

Celtics pick 3 or 4 and take Ball.  Danny loves guards .  if Fultz and Jackson are taken I would not be surprized to see him take Ball.

« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2017, 08:28:22 PM »

Offline Denis998

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 388
  • Rutgers '17

i m predicting the opposite , with Celtics nothing ever goes right or the way youd expect , like Cavs getting all those lotto firsts . 

Celtics pick 3 or 4 and take Ball.  Danny loves guards .  if Fultz and Jackson are taken I would not be surprized to see him take Ball.
I think Fox fits Dannys point guard mold better than Lonzo anyway. Hes like a Rondo-Wall hybrid type of guy.

« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2017, 08:05:50 PM »

Offline IDreamCeltics

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 140

I think Fox fits Dannys point guard mold better than Lonzo anyway. Hes like a Rondo-Wall hybrid type of guy.

Couldn't agree more with this.

Brad might disagree though... He wants shooters at every position I'm guessing.

« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2017, 09:12:38 PM »

Offline greg683x

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 585

if his game would be negatively affected by wearing a different type of basketball shoe then hes gonna be bust anyway
Greg

« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2017, 10:14:18 PM »

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1763
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
Stephon Marbury played in $15 shoes and was still moderately successful. If Lonzo is a legit NBA player, I think he will be just fine in whatever shoes he wears.

« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2017, 10:40:02 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969

i like Fox too.   i bet CBS is drooling over Fultz and Tatum ......Tatum is that honest worker , IQ , non showoff all team guy like Al Horford  . ...i like Jackson if we pick 2nd , but im betting on CBS is wanting Tatum after Fultz .....Tatum is the type player CBS would recruited at Butler.

« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2017, 12:01:21 AM »

Offline Sketch5

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 280
Stephon Marbury played in $15 shoes and was still moderately successful. If Lonzo is a legit NBA player, I think he will be just fine in whatever shoes he wears.

Loved that he did this. Shaq did the same thing near the end of his career. Shows how over priced a players name on a shoe is.