Author Topic: "Ithaiah Thomath" loses tooth in game 1 (VIDEO)  (Read 1012 times)

"Ithaiah Thomath" loses tooth in game 1 (VIDEO)
« on: April 30, 2017, 08:35:15 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789

Re: "Ithaiah Thomath" loses tooth in game 1 (VIDEO)
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2017, 08:46:07 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
He looks cool and tuff missing the toof

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2017, 10:05:50 PM »

Offline Rosco917

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 559
Did he get hit in the mouth? If he did I missed it. You have to get pretty hard to just loose a tooth like that, maybe it was an implant.

I'd say wear a mouth guard, but trash talking is a big part of his game.

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2017, 11:26:43 PM »

Offline Sketch5

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 280
Did he get hit in the mouth? If he did I missed it. You have to get pretty hard to just loose a tooth like that, maybe it was an implant.

I'd say wear a mouth guard, but trash talking is a big part of his game.

Nope, real tooth. AB was cracking jokes on the bench to get him to smile. Told him he looks tougher and should roll with that look. KO didn't even know it had happened until IT came onto the bench and started to talk, and he said he had a hard time taking him seriously.

Can't believe the med staff just popped it in. It didn't take, it was missing during the press conference. Poor IT, after this weekend, not getting home till 4am, he probably just wanted to go home and decompress.

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2017, 11:33:49 PM »

Offline Snakehead

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 448

Can't believe the med staff just popped it in. It didn't take, it was missing during the press conference. Poor IT, after this weekend, not getting home till 4am, he probably just wanted to go home and decompress.

Yeah.  That's why I don't even like joking about it right now honestly.  Not to be overly sensitive.  I felt bad when I saw it because that's a freak thing that could happen on so many plays and of course now for IT  :(
"I really don't want people to understand me." - Jordan Crawford

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2017, 11:35:24 PM »

Offline Snakehead

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 448

You can get hit that hard all the time on the court is the thing, luckily most manage to avoid it.  Elbows from NBA size players are no joke and if you're running into one full speed that's getting hit more than pretty hard.
"I really don't want people to understand me." - Jordan Crawford