Author Topic: Celtics (3-2) at Bulls (2-3) First Round Game #6 4/28/17  (Read 57822 times)

Re: Celtics (3-2) at Bulls (2-3) First Round Game #6 4/28/17
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2017, 07:25:29 AM »

Offline BE-Celtic

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 48
No Rondo yet, Butler slightly injured... It smells like Blood ! Time to strike !

Come back with the win and enjoy some rest before looking ahead.

Go C's !

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2017, 10:48:12 AM »

Offline BringToughnessBack

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 941
Haven't been this excited for a playoff in game in a few years! Time to continue to roll, win tonight and onto the Wizards next week. I need to keep extra busy today to keep my mind off the game tonight. Also, this will be my 4th game in a row posting in this amazing game chat, and I am 3-0 since that started. ;D

Prediction....49-44 at half and 101-92 final score in favor of our Celtics.

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2017, 10:48:48 AM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
let's GOOOO!!! please let's close this out! I don't want a game 7!

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2017, 11:45:44 AM »

Offline apc

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 437
The way the last game ended. Bulls gave up already .
Start strong and their done!

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2017, 12:09:38 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2951
Their years work to advance past last season and go beyond is here at their doorstep .

It's time for the team finish the job.

« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2017, 12:46:33 PM »

Online Atzar

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 1642
We'll get Butler's best shot, and we're playing in Chicago.  I'd expect him to get 15-20 FTs tonight. 

If we come out with the same level of effort that we had in game 5, we'll win.  And if we knock down open looks at a respectable rate, we'll win going away.

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2017, 01:07:02 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 2912
  • On To Banner 18!
Another game I won't watch. Haven't done it for 3 straight games and they've won all of them!  8)

Looking at the highlights though, Idk how I could watch the games live without having anxiety every minute  :P

S/O to everyone here who posts during the game, ESPECIALLY @JPotter33, as you can tell if the C's are doing good or not based on his posts on the thread during the game LOL. TP's all around!
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2017, 01:16:51 PM »

Offline Rosco917

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 559
I have a friend...he's been a Bulls fan since the Jordan era. Can you guess what he's saying? Yep, if Rondo didn't get hurt, blah blah blah blah.

He has a point, we couldn't stop or even control Rondo enough to be competitive in the first two games.

As I try to ignore this point, our second round opponent sure won't. This will be a point of attack, from here on in, for who ever we play, if we get into the second round. 

I know, I know... I need new friends, but I actually really wish Rondo didn't get hurt, and we were still in this great position.   

« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2017, 01:31:22 PM »

Online SparzWizard

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 987
I have a friend...he's been a Bulls fan since the Jordan era. Can you guess what he's saying? Yep, if Rondo didn't get hurt, blah blah blah blah.

He has a point, we couldn't stop or even control Rondo enough to be competitive in the first two games.

As I try to ignore this point, our second round opponent sure won't. This will be a point of attack, from here on in, for who ever we play, if we get into the second round. 

I know, I know... I need new friends, but I actually really wish Rondo didn't get hurt, and we were still in this great position.   

That's funny, Bulls fans wanted Rondo gone during the regular season and now he's their lord of all saviors. So what if Bradley and Olynyk weren't injured last year's playoffs?

If IT4's sister did not get into a tragic accident, then the Celtics would've been playing with a positive mindset the first two games with no emotions lingering them. Rondo's good, not great. Either way, the Celtics have the Bulls figured out and have the momentum. Al Horford is playing well, Bradley, Olynyk (to my surprise), Gerald Green showing some flashes at times...

If the C's advance past the Bulls and face the Wizards...and actually beat the Wizards, then Bulls fans are just going to say "Rondo is better than John Wall, nuff said"  ::) ::) ::)

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2017, 04:06:12 PM »

Offline FLCeltsFan

• Kendrick Perkins #1 Fan
  • Author
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 11820
  • Marcus Smart Fan!
Haven't been this excited for a playoff in game in a few years! Time to continue to roll, win tonight and onto the Wizards next week. I need to keep extra busy today to keep my mind off the game tonight. Also, this will be my 4th game in a row posting in this amazing game chat, and I am 3-0 since that started. ;D

TP for being a good luck charm!   Celtics need to win this one.  Then we cheer for Atlanta to extend their series to 7 games so IT can have more time at home. 

« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2017, 04:12:08 PM »

Offline FLCeltsFan

• Kendrick Perkins #1 Fan
  • Author
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 11820
  • Marcus Smart Fan!
Another game I won't watch. Haven't done it for 3 straight games and they've won all of them!  8)

Looking at the highlights though, Idk how I could watch the games live without having anxiety every minute  :P

S/O to everyone here who posts during the game, ESPECIALLY @JPotter33, as you can tell if the C's are doing good or not based on his posts on the thread during the game LOL. TP's all around!

And a TP for your sacrifice of not watching the game.  With a pacemaker and a heart condition, some of these games just are not good for me,  but I can't not watch!!! 

« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2017, 05:57:52 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2951

Now I understand the turnaround ....If we are winning cause you an't watching .....then you need to definitely watch something else while we do work stressing out helping th team   ;D.  .....don't jinx us .... ;D
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 06:21:23 PM by SHAQATTACK »

« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2017, 06:32:59 PM »

Offline Celtic Fan Forever

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 2437
Let's win this one (and hope the Wizards lose) so IT gets some time at home with his family after the funeral.
2023 CelticsStrong Historical Draft Champions - OKC Thunder
PG: Chauncey Billups/ Baron Davis
SG: Michael Redd/ Dan Majerle/ Allan Houston
SF: Peja Stojakovic/ Gerald Wallace/ Toni Kukoc
PF: Shawn Kemp/ Antonio McDyess
C: Dwight Howard/ Tyson Chandler

« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2017, 06:53:35 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 2912
  • On To Banner 18!

Now I understand the turnaround ....If we are winning cause you an't watching .....then you need to definitely watch something else while we do work stressing out helping th team   ;D.  .....don't jinx us .... ;D

Nah, all I do is keep this thread open, and do other things. It's actually pretty fun.

From what I got last game, everyone here said "Crowder is a bum, worthless, should be traded", "AB, KO are gods", "stop forcing it IT", "horford getting clowned by Lopez", etc. etc.  :laugh:

And it's even funnier when we are up like 10 and people are 100% hating/clowning on a player, but I don't blame them. I'd have anxiety watching too  :laugh:
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2017, 06:55:12 PM »

Offline BringToughnessBack

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 941

TP for being a good luck charm!   Celtics need to win this one.  Then we cheer for Atlanta to extend their series to 7 games so IT can have more time at home.

Thank you and TP for you for all the amazing work you do with these game posts! TP to everyone here...next TP's will be ready for start of game!