Author Topic: Prediction.... over and under on 'basketball violation' called on IT tonight.  (Read 682 times)

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
I say he does not get called for any travelling or palming violations.

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389
In the post-game presser, I thought he did himself a favor by stating "I'm playing the game the same way I've always played it."  That's a strong basis for an argument in his favor -- any inconsistencies in how the games are called moving forward are going to a) clearly visible on tape, and b) will need to be addressed by the league.   

I also doubt there are any changes.  If there are, though, we can just insert Jimmy Young into the 'superstar' role. 
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
I think some peeps get called.

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
I think there will be one or two calls.  Hopefully not enough to swing the game.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

Offline Rosco917

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 559
I'm sure the Bull's players and coaching staff will get hold of the refs ear, and try and sell their case.

Steven's and the C's staff need to make sure IT doesn't get abused and assaulted along the way too. 

Offline Big333223

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 736
I think it'd be great if the refs called Wade for palming once. Just as an f you to Hoiberg for whining.

Not that I think it will happen, but it'd make me happy.
1957, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1968, 1969, 1974, 1976, 1981, 1984, 1986, 2008

Offline csfansince60s

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 2237
I say he does not get called for any travelling or palming violations.

https://goo.gl/images/Af3rVb

None, zero, nada, zilch!!!

TP for going way out on a limb. (Sarcasm)

(But the TP was real)👍☘️🏀 ;)

Offline max215

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 624
I don't know, maybe one? I'll say that I don't see he refs fundamentally changing the way they call the game.
Isaiah, you were lightning in a bottle.

DKC Clippers