Author Topic: Bulls (2-2) at Celtics (2-2) PO Game 5 4/26/17  (Read 79065 times)

Re: Bulls (2-2) at Celtics (2-2) PO Game 5 4/26/17
« Reply #810 on: April 27, 2017, 07:19:52 AM »

Offline Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 976
  • "He fiddles...and diddles..."
Why are you guys so bias against AB. He had a HELL of a game but I went through this entire thread and he was rarely mentioned and then when he was it was the same few people.

He scored and rebounded, he shut Butler down and shut down anyone else he was switched onto. He was scoring when NO ONE else was, he had no turnovers and few fouls! You cannot defend Butler as much as AB did and do it any better! The guy doesn't get the respect he deserves. He hasn't shot well at all, this series, but he has defended Butler/Wade as good as anyone ALL SERIES so far. At least if he isn't scoring the guy is defending.

24/6/1/1 AND shut Jimmy down, who played 39 minutes and probably 30 of those minutes with AB on him!

No respect! When his shot is off all of you have a lot to say. Weird.

He got mention very often... in trade discussions.
Completely agree with you, no respect for AB. It has been like that most of his career.
In this thread during the game, I made the specific comparison of Bradley to Butler.  They have gone head-to-head and Bradley has outclassed him in nearly every aspect of the game.  Bradley has been the better player in this series on what can now be considered a bargain contract.  At least for this series, Bradley has been the better "value".  As much as I would have loved to acquire Butler at the trade deadline, I have to admit that standing pat was the right move, based on how much better Bradley has played than Butler.

« Reply #811 on: April 27, 2017, 07:27:37 AM »

Offline Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 976
  • "He fiddles...and diddles..."
LOL, Wade says there is no hot water in the Bulls shower.

Awwwww!!!

Well, he really does need to "cool off" with that technical tonight and him looking like he's about to do something to our players like what he did to Kobe.

Just watched that vid again with the Wade injury against Kobe... what a dirty **** Wade is...

And you know it is bad when I'm feeling sorry for Kobe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmom7shnrn0
No comparison.  Wade has been a dirty player his entire career, Kobe has not.  Kobe was the enemy, but I always respected him (on the court).  It's just sad to see Wade with his sense of entitlement with the refs and dirty tricks.

« Reply #812 on: April 27, 2017, 07:56:23 AM »

Offline Granath

• NCE
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 567
Why are you guys so bias against AB. He had a HELL of a game but I went through this entire thread and he was rarely mentioned and then when he was it was the same few people.

He scored and rebounded, he shut Butler down and shut down anyone else he was switched onto. He was scoring when NO ONE else was, he had no turnovers and few fouls! You cannot defend Butler as much as AB did and do it any better! The guy doesn't get the respect he deserves. He hasn't shot well at all, this series, but he has defended Butler/Wade as good as anyone ALL SERIES so far. At least if he isn't scoring the guy is defending.

24/6/1/1 AND shut Jimmy down, who played 39 minutes and probably 30 of those minutes with AB on him!

No respect! When his shot is off all of you have a lot to say. Weird.

TP for this.

During the last offseason I said that while Butler was an improvement over Bradley, it wasn't such a leap as to be worth the asking price of the other picks / players involved. Avery showed tonight why he's so valuable - the guy is glue.
Jaylen Brown will be an All Star in the next 5 years.