Author Topic: Bulls (2-2) at Celtics (2-2) PO Game 5 4/26/17  (Read 79035 times)

Re: Bulls (2-2) at Celtics (2-2) PO Game 5 4/26/17
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2017, 07:58:58 AM »

Offline trickybilly

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 618
14th. It was Me, Mickey and James Young fighting for these final spots. Relieved to get one.

Go Cs.

Murder murder murder. Kill kill kill.

"Gimme the ball, gimme the ball". Freddy Quimby, 1994.

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2017, 11:07:11 AM »

Online Phantom255x

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 2952
  • On To Banner 18!
LETS GOO C'S!!!

Get that first playoff win at TD Garden!  ;D
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2017, 11:12:23 AM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
this is an absolute must win game for us,

A. it's home court, we must protect home court
B. Bulls will want to end the series at their home court so you bet tonight is going to be a dog fight

we need to be absolutely aggressive

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2017, 11:13:25 AM »

Offline mysteryMrE

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 14
Looks like the word is officially no Rondo, as expected.

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2017, 11:18:15 AM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup

B. Bulls will want to end the series at their home court so you bet tonight is going to be a dog fight

Yep.  A loss here would certainly rekindle the chumpish look and feel of the first two games.

Big Playoff game.  I think the C's will bring their A game tonight.
Yup

« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2017, 11:19:55 AM »

Online jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2929
Looks like the word is officially no Rondo, as expected.

Yeah, just watched him talk to reporters at shootaround, and it sounded like that's what he said. He didn't sound too confident about game 6 either.

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2017, 11:22:06 AM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294

Every game is a must-win game. It's the playoffs. This is more of a trap game though, because I'm sure there'll be a tendency to relax after we clawed back from 2 down.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2017, 11:26:44 AM »

Offline mysteryMrE

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 14

Every game is a must-win game. It's the playoffs. This is more of a trap game though, because I'm sure there'll be a tendency to relax after we clawed back from 2 down.

Exactly. Unfortunately, this team seems to let up until their backs are against the wall. I hope I'm wrong!

« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2017, 11:30:12 AM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427

Exactly. Unfortunately, this team seems to let up until their backs are against the wall. I hope I'm wrong!

true i'm just paranoid...i know it seemed like we turned it around in game 3 and 4, which is huge, but i'm just worried because we did drop game 1 and 2 at home...I agree with you guys though, every game is a must win!

« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2017, 11:33:20 AM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294

true i'm just paranoid...i know it seemed like we turned it around in game 3 and 4, which is huge, but i'm just worried because we did drop game 1 and 2 at home...I agree with you guys though, every game is a must win!
That's part of why this team is so infuriating right now. They seem to revert to some sort of pseudo-"entitlement" mode way too often. Every time we string together a bunch of wins, they look like they think they can lay back a bit and let the other team beat themselves.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2017, 11:42:12 AM »

Online jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2929

That's part of why this team is so infuriating right now. They seem to revert to some sort of pseudo-"entitlement" mode way too often. Every time we string together a bunch of wins, they look like they think they can lay back a bit and let the other team beat themselves.

Lol TP. I don't think there's a better way to characterize this particular Celtics team: "Pseudo-entitlement mode."

« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2017, 12:33:11 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2665
  • bammokja
thanks for the thread flc. just saw it and just gave out a few tps for you and early posters.... of which i am not one.  :-[

CBS will continue to outcoach chicago and lopez will either learn to play the high pick and roll or spend time on the bench.

but again, the celtics need 1 or more players to make outside shots and open up everything for IT.

goooooooooooooooooo celtics!!!!!!!  ;D
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2017, 01:20:15 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136

Rondo officially out for game 5!

« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2017, 01:20:28 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
Playoff RondO baby

Gets up off the bench in the fourth .....or

Sticks his leg out ? ;D

« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2017, 01:22:44 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968

I feel this way too......they just don't play well after they accomplish something good....they sit back and relax ....instead of pedal to metal.