Author Topic: Magic Johnson commits tampering on Jimmey Kimmel regarding Paul george ?  (Read 1826 times)

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
Execs are not supposed to publicly discuss other players in the league:

He does a "wink wink" on Jimmy kimmel when discussing paul george-

https://youtu.be/4HN0caXjW3s

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/04/magic-johnson-paul-george-lakers-tampering-wink-wink-jimmy-kimmel-live

Offline LGC88

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 167
Is Paul George going to babysit the Lakers until they are contender?
I'd say there is a 99% chance the answer is, no.

So who cares about all this media nonsense.

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 2923
  • On To Banner 18!
Paul George says he's all about the winning and occasionally he'll call out his teammates for poor play/execution.

But he's okay going to the Lakers? I'm not buying it. DeRozan, Love, etc. were supposed to go play for their hometown Lakers, but chose to stay on more winning teams.

George would probably call out all his Lakers teammates for being bad  :laugh:
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
if the league deems it to be tampering, which there sounds like it's a distinct possibility, then the league needs to step in and fine the Lakers if not take further action.  wouldn't be opposed to the league removing the restrictions they have on their pick this year or stripping them of the next first rounder they own completely or blocking PG from signing his next contract with the lakers (but then that's probably asking a bit much -- I do tend to be vindictive towards those scumbags).

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1833
Said Lakers tied with Celtics in NBA championship wins, LOL.

Offline Rida

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 86
Said Lakers tied with Celtics in NBA championship wins, LOL.

League needs to fine him for that quote!  :D

Offline Smokeeye123

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 156
I love the fact Johnson has somehow been made GM of our most hated team. Means they will be putrid for at least the next 4 years until he is hired. Doesnt matter at all if they sign George AND Blake Griffin. We'd still be better then them.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 11:41:13 AM by Smokeeye123 »

Offline BE-Celtic

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 48
I don't think George would go in this current Lakers team, but if they try to get him, it means they will move, and recruit several others players, maybe sacrifice young guys like Russel, Ingram etc.

So I wouldn't say there is no chance it happens. George comes from LA and loves this city. I think he would really consider a decent project there.

Offline CelticSooner

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 866
  • GOT IT!!!
Magic will be the Lakers representative at the lottery. No way the Lakers don't get the first pick. *no tiny foil hat*