Author Topic: Potential PF trade targets  (Read 883 times)

Potential PF trade targets
« on: April 24, 2017, 03:32:54 AM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136
 Harry Giles
 Ivan Rabb
 TJ Leaf

I'd consent moving Bradley or Crowder if we land Hayward or Fultz or Jackson.

Rabb would be great with  Horford cause he's such a great rebounder.

Leaf is really skilled and can shoot the three.  Giles supposedly was the man before the injuries.

Any other Big man targets we could trade for. A veteran big would be great.

Re: Potential PF trade targets
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 06:18:15 AM »

Offline Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 972
  • "He fiddles...and diddles..."
These are not veteran bigs.  They have to be drafted first, then play in the league a few years.   ;D

I'm honestly trying to understand your point, so what team would trade their prized 1st rounder for Bradley/Crowder?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 06:38:08 AM by Surferdad »

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2017, 06:54:13 AM »

Offline TheSundanceKid

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 199
These are not veteran bigs.  They have to be drafted first, then play in the league a few years.   ;D

I'm honestly trying to understand your point, so what team would trade their prized 1st rounder for Bradley/Crowder?

A team would absolutely trade their 1st for one of those guys. A team like Minnesota is begging for a guy like Bradley, ditto for someone like Indiana. Think George Hill to Indiana several years back, that's a similar trade to what KGLL is suggesting.

I think both could get more back, particular if Paul George becomes available. I think that if we add a big this summer that is not Blake Griffin then it'll be someone of the Robin Lopez mould but a lot cheaper. We need someone who can bang with the big centers of the league, won't mind low playing time and is cheap. If we can't find that then I'm absolutely fine with keeping Amir and having Zizic learn off of the bench.

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2017, 07:30:31 AM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 560
  • STAND FIRM, SAY NO TO VIBE MEN

A team would absolutely trade their 1st for one of those guys. A team like Minnesota is begging for a guy like Bradley, ditto for someone like Indiana. Think George Hill to Indiana several years back, that's a similar trade to what KGLL is suggesting.

I think both could get more back, particular if Paul George becomes available. I think that if we add a big this summer that is not Blake Griffin then it'll be someone of the Robin Lopez mould but a lot cheaper. We need someone who can bang with the big centers of the league, won't mind low playing time and is cheap. If we can't find that then I'm absolutely fine with keeping Amir and having Zizic learn off of the bench.
My first options for that cheap big are David West or Mo Speights
Jaylen Brown for All-NBA