Poll

Would you trade the Brooklyn pick + Crowder for Porzingis + O'Quinn?

Yes, I'd make these moves if possible
28 (84.8%)
No, I wouldn't make these moves
5 (15.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Poll: If we signed Hayward, would you trade the Brooklyn pick + Crowder for KP?  (Read 3044 times)

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
must be me but I think NY would have to kick in more for that pick and Crowder. 

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 2944
  • On To Banner 18!
The Knicks are in such a mess that I truthfully think KP is out of New York AFTER next season.

Right now, this summer I just think he's untouchable. But another frustrating year could make KP want out of NYK, especially once Melo is traded this summer.
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

Offline Geo123

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 33
must be me but I think NY would have to kick in more for that pick and Crowder.

It is you.  Seriously the Knicks are building their team around him so they aren't trading him for that deal.

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389
Nah. We couldn't contend with such a lack of footspeed.
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

Offline green_bballers13

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 320
I'm not sure if Phil Jackson would take Fultz for KP straight up. I hope the Celtics would reject this trade.

As far as I'm concerned, KP has been good but hasn't proven that he will be an All NBA player. Fultz could be DWade, and I doubt he will bust. I like Fultz's scoring ability and playmaking on this team.

I want our next big money big man to be a rebounder.

Offline Big333223

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 742
It's a nice idea. If they were able to keep Bradley a lineup of him, Thomas, Hayward, Horford, and Porzingis would be incredible offensively. Defensively, I think they'd be fine as everyone in that lineup is a capable defender besides IT.
1957, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1968, 1969, 1974, 1976, 1981, 1984, 1986, 2008

Offline slamdunk

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 56
  • I'mPossible
That's the '18 Brooklyn pick, right?

Offline Miranda-Kerr

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 13
  • MEAN GREEN MONSTAR TEAM
That's the '18 Brooklyn pick, right?

Nah complete misunderstanding mate

He's obviously talking about the pick that ended up being james Young lol

Offline Hank Finkel

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 41
Any trade should include a rebounding tough rim protecting big.  DA should have already added this piece for our run this year.  Instead he does nothing and thinks his small lineup is good enough to win.  DA has a fatal flaw in his philosophy, he undervalues the importance of good big men.  There will be no championship until this changes.

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
You need a third option on this poll.   NYC hangs up laughing because I don't KP is going anywhere unless he refuses to come back.

Offline Darío SpanishFan

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 141
Why would NY trade Porzingis to pick a player who may never be as good as him? No chance.

Offline PAOBoston

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 533
Any trade should include a rebounding tough rim protecting big.  DA should have already added this piece for our run this year.  Instead he does nothing and thinks his small lineup is good enough to win.  DA has a fatal flaw in his philosophy, he undervalues the importance of good big men.  There will be no championship until this changes.
Sorry, but that's not what DA did. He's publicly stated that this team isn't a contender so he didn't waste any assets or potential cap space to bring in a banger. And based off his previous thoughts in bigs, I don't think he will. He likes skilled bigs who can do more than just rebound or be tough.