Author Topic: Mea Culpa - former Marcus Smart Hater  (Read 2109 times)

Re: Mea Culpa - former Marcus Smart Hater
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2017, 12:55:41 PM »

Offline Jarrin John

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 41
I  love Marcus Smart, I hope he is a Celtics for life

Me TOO!
A real man and non diva .   He gives it all for better or worse every minute on court . 

He has more manhood in his little toe than Kelly Olynyk has in his entire body

I'd bet Kelly O has more than enough manhood to not call into question another man's manhood on a message board.

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2017, 03:07:25 PM »

Offline Chris22

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 460
Tommy Heinson - "What is Marcus' best position?"

Mike Gorman - "Free safety."

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2017, 04:50:59 PM »

Offline Alleyoopster

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 150
The kid plays with great toughness. I laughed out loud twice watching last night's game at how willing he is to sacrifice his body for his team. He seems almost oblivious to physical harm. He isn't pushing for a greater role. He plays great defence.

Very pleased he is on the team.

...in the past, I had complained about his shooting, about his decision making, and so on. But he's got a great heart, and I take it all back. Rather have the heart and no shooting and poor decision making.

Realize you were referring to his mental state....but I think Marcus has a rare set of physical and mental tools that's quite rare in sports. He combines brute strength, quickness, balance and intelligence especially on defense. I'm not just talking arm strength...his core must also be rock solid to stop on a dime and stand perfectly still while someone plows into him. Most players would nudge back some. Not him, his body is like a rock and he tips over drawing a high number of offensive fouls.

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2017, 05:51:06 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
I'd bet Kelly O has more than enough manhood to not call into question another man's manhood on a message board.

That is debatable.  Dude is soft as wet kleenex some games.