Author Topic: Removing my Green shades  (Read 989 times)

Removing my Green shades
« on: April 21, 2017, 06:32:46 PM »

Offline coco

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 146
So our beloved Cs are 2 games down and the world is resting blame on Ainge and/or Stevens.  OR maybe even on the untimely death of IT4 young sister.

Well, let me tell you my take;  I have NBA League Pass and watch my beloved Cs religiously thru out the season.  I call them"band of bandits".  Why?  Mainly because of their ability of stealing games they had no business winning.  Hey, the Cs even Stole the 1st place in the Eastern Conference.  How cool is that?

Even when the Cs were in 1st place, I had them 5th on my EC Contender Big board - Yep, 5th.  Behind Cavs, Wizz, Toronto, Mil.  It was just about the other's team top talent.  Easy call.

I love IT4, but heading to the playoffs, I knew the other team would have the best player on the floor....and in some cases, maybe even the two best players on the floor.

...and so it comes down to this.  Brad Stevens should win coach of the year.  I mean, the Cs stealing the 1st place? Really? With the limited talent we have?

Your limitations are clearly on display in an NBA playoff series.  This is not March madness.  It is the anti-cinderella system.

To me, I can see the Cs in the Eastern Conference Finals as easily as I can the Cs losing in the 1st round...to a team the in reality has the best player on the floor (JButtler), and in some stretches, the best 2 players on the floor.

...not surprising, just saying

Go Cs!!!

Re: Removing my Green shades
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 07:16:09 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
Leave dem shades on yo head

World is really ugly out there. ;D

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 07:30:13 PM »

Offline cousytoheinsohn

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 33
So our beloved Cs are 2 games down and the world is resting blame on Ainge and/or Stevens.  OR maybe even on the untimely death of IT4 young sister.

Well, let me tell you my take;  I have NBA League Pass and watch my beloved Cs religiously thru out the season.  I call them"band of bandits".  Why?  Mainly because of their ability of stealing games they had no business winning.  Hey, the Cs even Stole the 1st place in the Eastern Conference.  How cool is that?

Even when the Cs were in 1st place, I had them 5th on my EC Contender Big board - Yep, 5th.  Behind Cavs, Wizz, Toronto, Mil.  It was just about the other's team top talent.  Easy call.

I love IT4, but heading to the playoffs, I knew the other team would have the best player on the floor....and in some cases, maybe even the two best players on the floor.

...and so it comes down to this.  Brad Stevens should win coach of the year.  I mean, the Cs stealing the 1st place? Really? With the limited talent we have?

Your limitations are clearly on display in an NBA playoff series.  This is not March madness.  It is the anti-cinderella system.

To me, I can see the Cs in the Eastern Conference Finals as easily as I can the Cs losing in the 1st round...to a team the in reality has the best player on the floor (JButtler), and in some stretches, the best 2 players on the floor.

...not surprising, just saying

Go Cs!!!

Righteous post. Great stuff.

This should be required reading for everybody around here.

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2017, 08:22:58 PM »

Offline Banner18now!

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 81
I agree with your post 100%. I made a post before the playoffs started asking has there ever been a 1 seed that is worst than seeds 2-6 and people killed me for it. We are finding out its worse than that they may very well be the worst team in the entire playoffs. Their offense or lack thereof is not suited for the playoffs. How many games did I.T. pull out in the 4th quarter this year in the regular season? That doesn't fly in the playoffs especially when that player is 5"8. The problem with this team is no one is good enough to step up and help I.T. out. Horford has underachieved even by the low standards that were set for him. Crawford has shrunk big time and his trade value may be affected from it.

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2017, 10:08:17 PM »

Offline Chris22

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 460
I agree with your post 100%. I made a post before the playoffs started asking has there ever been a 1 seed that is worst than seeds 2-6 and people killed me for it. We are finding out its worse than that they may very well be the worst team in the entire playoffs. Their offense or lack thereof is not suited for the playoffs. How many games did I.T. pull out in the 4th quarter this year in the regular season? That doesn't fly in the playoffs especially when that player is 5"8. The problem with this team is no one is good enough to step up and help I.T. out. Horford has underachieved even by the low standards that were set for him. Crawford has shrunk big time and his trade value may be affected from it.

Who's Crawford?

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2017, 10:16:22 PM »

Offline mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 597

Who's Crawford?

Maybe he's  talking about Steez. I miss the guy too  ;D