Author Topic: Just one thing that matters...  (Read 412 times)

Just one thing that matters...
« on: April 19, 2017, 10:28:44 AM »

Offline iadera

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 74
  • CroCeltics
WE ARE NOT A PLAYOFF TEAM!

We have a bunch of good and more than good players & prospects. Regular-season-basketball is one thing, where we are good at, but playoffs-basketball is something totaly different. This statement of mine is also an answer to Ainge and his backing up from trades involving our defensive trio. My opinion was that it was wrong strategy. Now I even think it's an epic fail! Just one Paul George or Jimmy Butler would worth more than our entire roster in a playoffs game. You need a bigger calibar than we have to go to playoffs. IT is just not enough. Actually, in these 2 playoff games we have been shown that this team has nothing to give in playoffs. At least nothing more than in regular season. Every team shows at least a bit of stronger basketball in playoffs, we didn't. Seems we have been discharged like a battery until playoffs.
I am very unsatisfied and would not like to get IT involved in this. We should have played without IT and must have played better, even without IT, because if we cannot, we are pure intruders in playoffs.
This whole show is on rest of the team and coaching staff. Not on IT. Nothing is on IT!

Re: Just one thing that matters...
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 10:36:31 AM »

Offline KGBirdBias

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 125
I agree...some soul searching needs to be done between today and Friday.

If Rondo said, "they gave up". That would be enough motivation for me to play with my head on fire...but we'll see. Too many guys who think they are divas who get treated like divas but aren't divas.