Author Topic: At This Rate, Expect 25+ Point Blowout Losses AT Chicago...  (Read 832 times)

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 2944
  • On To Banner 18!
If this was how pathetic the Celtics looked in front of THEIR home crowd with there being some urgency and inspiration from Isaiah playing despite what happened four days ago, then my god this team is going to get annihilated in a hostile environment with the refs even more biased towards Chicago.

Simply put, the Celtics are going to have win AT LEAST 2 out of 3 in Chicago. Not happening.

I said before the series that this series would go 6-7 games ending with a Celtics win, and I emphasized it being difficult to win at Chicago and that the Celtics absolutely need to take care of business at home. LOL.

Winning just 1 game will be tough at Chicago, much less 2.

Bulls in 6.

I'll keep watching, but if the Celtics come out flat and heartless in Game 3, honestly why bother wasting our times? This isn't even a complete lack of talent honestly, the Celtics are just playing garbage with no sense of urgency AT ALL, completely unlike the Bulls.

"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

Re: At This Rate, Expect 25+ Point Blowout Losses AT Chicago...
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 09:19:00 AM »

Offline hodgy03038

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 440
  • Marcus Smart #1 Fan
I agree that we are done. Can't see this soft team with only a couple players with heart being able to win 2 in Chicago and win 2 more at home. I never expected them to be able to compete for a championship but c'mon at least should make it to the 2nd round 1 vs. 8. I am embarrassed for them. I don't understand how they cannot rebound or box out. Robin Lopez looks like an all-star. He's a guy that should be getting like 6 pts and 8 rebounds a game. He is torching us hitting every shot just inside the 3 pt line. Zipser? He normally shouldn't get off the bench in his rookie year in the playoffs but he outscored every Celtic except IT. I like Horford but his baseline turn around 18 foot shots are only a prayer. We got 7 footers missing layups. It just isn't happening this year. We need to make some real adjustments after we get bounced. I would bet that if Brooklyn played Chicago in this series Brooklyn would be up 2-0. What does that say about us?

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2017, 09:19:59 AM »

Offline SuddenFame

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 28
And to think of all the chest-pounding and talk of sweeps that went on around here last week.
Give me a break, smh.

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2017, 09:21:17 AM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • On To Banner 18!
I agree that we are done. Can't see this soft team with only a couple players with heart being able to win 2 in Chicago and win 2 more at home. I never expected them to be able to compete for a championship but c'mon at least should make it to the 2nd round 1 vs. 8. I am embarrassed for them. I don't understand how they cannot rebound or box out. Robin Lopez looks like an all-star. He's a guy that should be getting like 6 pts and 8 rebounds a game. He is torching us hitting every shot just inside the 3 pt line. Zipser? He normally shouldn't get off the bench in his rookie year in the playoffs but he outscored every Celtic except IT. I like Horford but his baseline turn around 18 foot shots are only a prayer. We got 7 footers missing layups. It just isn't happening this year. We need to make some real adjustments after we get bounced. I would bet that if Brooklyn played Chicago in this series Brooklyn would be up 2-0. What does that say about us?

Celtics are making Robin Lopez look like Shaq in his prime.

Maybe it's a blessing we don't have to see how this team looks like against Tristan Thompson or Gortat  :P

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2017, 09:21:55 AM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • On To Banner 18!
And to think of all the chest-pounding and talk of sweeps that went on around here last week.
Give me a break, smh.

I said Celtics in 5.

I don't think any of us imagined the Celtics to come out this flat tbh, probably not even the Bulls and their fans lol. But here we are.

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2017, 09:34:23 AM »

Offline SuddenFame

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 28
Give me a break, smh.

I said Celtics in 5.

I don't think any of us imagined the Celtics to come out this flat tbh, probably not even the Bulls and their fans lol. But here we are.

Well, at least you admit it. :P

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2017, 10:42:58 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
How did your prediction work out lol

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2017, 10:49:35 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • On To Banner 18!

Well, to be fair I did create the "Down 2-0, do you believe" thread here  ;)

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2017, 10:53:31 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789

Well, to be fair I did create the "Down 2-0, do you believe" thread here  ;)
true lol
 you called it well with "I'll keep watching, but if the Celtics come out flat and heartless in Game 3, honestly why bother wasting our times"

and then They came back in 3