Author Topic: Fultz: "Me and IT would be the craziest backcourt the ways we can score & pass"  (Read 3397 times)

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/19187882/markelle-fultz-laughs-lonzo-ball-boast-wants-mvp

Fultz said he'd relish the chance to play with Isaiah Thomas if he were to go to Boston with the top pick. He is close with Thomas and worked out with the Celtics star in Washington last summer.

"We always talk about the opportunity. That would be the craziest backcourt. The way he scores, the way I can pass, and the way I can score ... we can switch between the 1 and 2," he said.

I 100% agree too

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842
Throughout this series I am just repeating to myself

Fultz, Jackson, Tatum,  Fultz Jackson Tatum Fultz Jackson Tatum
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
^same here. Knowing danny he might go for ball lol

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
They'd give up a crazy amount of scores by the other team, to be sure.

But they'd also be a lot of fun when it was their turn to score.
You値l have to excuse my lengthiness葉he reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294

How is blowing leads and losing games fun? I've always wondered that.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish

How is blowing leads and losing games fun? I've always wondered that.

I'm just saying, if you're going to be bad, be bad while scoring lots of points.

Like the Trailblazers.

:)
You値l have to excuse my lengthiness葉he reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

Offline Big333223

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 741
Yeah, it would certainly be fun to watch.

I'm really impressed by the maturity of Fultz, by the way. He always seems to give the right answer.
1957, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1968, 1969, 1974, 1976, 1981, 1984, 1986, 2008

Offline OldSchoolDude

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 79

Don't sleep on Fultz's D.  He played with a bunch of scrubs on a team that sucked.  He can't defend everyone.  He did make some really nice defensive plays here and there in college, so on a team that prides itself on defense he may surprise people with what he can do.   JB's regular season D was better than expected and his playoff D, well his regular season D was better than expected. 

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
I like fultz d as well

I also like that fultz and IT are friends that goes a long way in developing chemistry on the court. Players have said they don't want to play with cousins as he isn't friendly off the court or on it
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 09:50:57 PM by CelticsElite »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
I like fultz d as well

I also like that fultz and IT are friends that goes a long way in developing chemistry on the court

Come on Silver, make it happen.

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
I like fultz d as well

I also like that fultz and IT are friends that goes a long way in developing chemistry on the court

Come on Silver, make it happen.
silver saw your post apparently  ;D

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge

Offline playdream

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 88
I like fultz d as well

I also like that fultz and IT are friends that goes a long way in developing chemistry on the court. Players have said they don't want to play with cousins as he isn't friendly off the court or on it
Yeah this is important, the Wiz are doomed if they choose Wall+Beal as their core cuz those two didn't get well with each other, resulting in "one perform and one watching" situiation

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
Imagine having two 25+ point per game scorers in our backcourt.

Imagine how good the Blazers would be with Crowder, Horford, Smart, Brown, etc as the supporting cast for Lillard and McCollum.
- Mark Twain