Author Topic: Bradley: "I could hear rondo say C's gave up"  (Read 2775 times)

Bradley: "I could hear rondo say C's gave up"
« on: April 19, 2017, 01:24:09 AM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/19190064/avery-bradley-says-boston-celtics-stay-together-falling-0-2-chicago-bulls

Who's fault is it if players give up? The players? Or Coach for not pep talking?

Re: Bradley: "I could hear rondo say C's gave up"
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 01:25:44 AM »

Online rocknrollforyoursoul

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 325
Doesn't surprise me.
"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."

— C.S. Lewis

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2017, 01:35:51 AM »

Offline mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 597
Outside Smart and IT, this team have no toughness in them. Need more players who will eat nails for breakfast, not someone who shrinks in the biggest limelight.

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2017, 01:40:28 AM »

Offline Billz401

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 101
  • B's Up
Outside Smart and IT, this team have no toughness in them. Need more players who will eat nails for breakfast, not someone who shrinks in the biggest limelight.
If we had bigs with the hearts those 2 have we would bully every1 in the league. But unfortunately we have the softest big men in the league all on 1 team. Horford had a good game 1 but game 2 he was no where to be found.. it's pretty pathetic whenever I see KO getting bodied on both ends by their point guards
everyone got so sensitive after 9-11... thanks alot bin laden

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2017, 02:08:26 AM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 560
  • STAND FIRM, SAY NO TO VIBE MEN
If we had bigs with the hearts those 2 have we would bully every1 in the league. But unfortunately we have the softest big men in the league all on 1 team. Horford had a good game 1 but game 2 he was no where to be found.. it's pretty pathetic whenever I see KO getting bodied on both ends by their point guards
I thought Horford did decent with his partner bigs being softer than a plate of Mapo Tofu (points wise it was disappointing but he did grab 11 rebounds and dish out 5 dimes)
Jaylen Brown for All-NBA

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2017, 02:21:21 AM »

Offline mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald

The good news is both Yabu and Zizic looking very tough and loves contact. The bad news is they won't be here until next season. Add Josh Jackson and we will have a junkyard squad.

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2017, 02:37:50 AM »

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 998

The good news is both Yabu and Zizic looking very tough and loves contact. The bad news is they won't be here until next season. Add Josh Jackson and we will have a junkyard squad.

That is if Ainge decides to add both Yabu and Zizic. And how he drafts this summer.

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2017, 02:42:17 AM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
Can't think of a better explanation for this series.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2017, 03:30:38 AM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
Btw Rondo is averaging nearly a triple double and destroying the Celts smh
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2017, 07:04:25 AM »

Offline crimson_stallion

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 875

I think you have to throw Bradley in to that group too...

He may not be physically the strongest guy or biggest guy around, but he plays with as much heart, energy and physicality as anybody on the team.

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2017, 07:22:20 AM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
Btw Rondo is averaging nearly a triple double

And a lot of the forum thought he was garbage at one time.

Need more players who will eat nails for breakfast, not someone who shrinks in the biggest limelight.

Finesse teams rarely play tough.   

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2017, 07:27:09 AM »

Offline mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald
Btw Rondo is averaging nearly a triple double

And a lot of the forum thought he was garbage at one time.

Need more players who will eat nails for breakfast, not someone who shrinks in the biggest limelight.

Finesse teams rarely play tough.

When you replace finesse players with tough ones, that will change.

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2017, 07:30:11 AM »

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1762
  • Everybody knows what's best for you

Seriously, what is it about KO that people hate so much? The guy was a +2 with 11/4/7 and played half of the game; some of his passes and shots were quite clutch before the game was blown open. He may not be DeAndre Jordan on the boards, but Jordan isn't exactly KO from the perimeter or from a playmaking perspective. He just needs a tougher presence down low with him.

Your post isn't super-egregious or anything, but anybody even mentioning KO after this loss has to check the biases at the door. It was the starters who got torched, not KO.

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2017, 07:30:35 AM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
When you replace finesse players with tough ones, that will change.

It's time for Celtic Pride to come out.   They have to get some stops and do the little things otherwise, they risk being one of the worst number one seeds ever.

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2017, 07:34:53 AM »

Offline 2short

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 428
I saw more than a few times that Jae wasn't giving his all.  He seemed to be "talking"a bit to teammates and some noticables of not gettting back on d.  Not sure if there is an injury to him and Amir?  When Amir got pulled first quarter Eddie was over to his seat pretty quickly.

I think that is rondo trying to kg  :-\ the team.  I don't feel the c's gave up (like lakers in finals) but they were outplayed from pretty much start to finish.