Author Topic: Danny Ainge can go straight to Hell  (Read 582 times)

Danny Ainge can go straight to Hell
« on: April 18, 2017, 11:37:30 PM »

Offline Clench123

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 251
How anyone could blame any of these on Stevens is beyond me.  The reason this incompetent team overachieved is because of Stevens.  This guy made a gold out of a crap sandwich.  BRAD STEVENS IS THE BEST THING THAT'S EVER HAPPENED TO THE CELTICS SINCE 08. 

It's easy to blame the players and the coach because you see them and you get to watch their performance when the guy who put them together deserve more blame than anybody else in that uniform.

Danny Ainge is not great.  Danny is not even good by any stretch of imagination in my estimation.  All the blame should be directed at him.  He made Brad Stevens happen and if I'm to be honest that's the only great accomplishment in his record since 07. 

The Celtics didn't lose this games, Danny helped them lose this game. 

I always said when I left the Celtics, I could not go to heaven, because that would
 be a step down. I am pure 100 percent Celtic. I think if you slashed my wrists, my
 blood would’ve been green.  -  Bill "Greatest of All Time" Russell

Re: Danny Ainge can go straight to Hell
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 11:42:58 PM »

Offline Clench123

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 251
Demarcus Cousins was traded for Buddy Hield, guard/forward Tyreke Evans, guard Langston Galloway and 2017 first- and second-round picks.

Arrrgggghhhhh....Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline. YOU, DANNY!  Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline. YOU!

I always said when I left the Celtics, I could not go to heaven, because that would
 be a step down. I am pure 100 percent Celtic. I think if you slashed my wrists, my
 blood would’ve been green.  -  Bill "Greatest of All Time" Russell