Author Topic: can we get the old crowder back please.  (Read 1969 times)

Re: can we get the old crowder back please.
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2017, 10:52:51 PM »

Offline mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 598
This team can only go as far as Crowder, Horford and Olynyk go. They need to hit all cylinders or at least two of them showing up.

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2017, 12:14:45 AM »

Offline Clench123

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 251
Crowder was not the reason we lost. 

The right question should be "Can we get the old Danny Ainge back please."  You know that Danny Ainge who isn't too careful to take chances and isn't too stupid to recognize big moves to capitalize on.

I always said when I left the Celtics, I could not go to heaven, because that would
 be a step down. I am pure 100 percent Celtic. I think if you slashed my wrists, my
 blood would’ve been green.  -  Bill "Greatest of All Time" Russell

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2017, 12:30:12 AM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2666
  • bammokja
Hey Brad  here's an idea play Brown more. Eleven minutes is a joke, he's better than Crowder period, Brad just loves vets tho.

1. Most coaches do, and for good reasons in th NBA.

2. Check out the numbers for CBS playing rookies. He gives a number of them credible minutes.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2017, 12:56:22 AM »

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 998
Forget that, can we get Gordon Hayward here this summer PLEASE

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2017, 04:49:37 AM »

Offline bopna

• NGT
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 136
Forget that, can we get Gordon Hayward here this summer PLEASE

I agree...and I don't even care about Jae's emotion at this point...He feels slighted we wanted Hayward and for good reason Jae....BECAUSE HE IS [dang]ED BETTER THAN YOU.

« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2017, 05:00:11 AM »

Offline TA9

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 118
  • I Bleed Green
Crowder is good, but he is too inconsistent. That's why I wouldn't mind trading him for a big this summer. Bring in Hayward to replace him at the SF spot.
Jack of all trades, master of none.

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2017, 06:10:20 AM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
that is what glorified role players do.  Crowder isnt an all star and is at best a 5th starter level player on a title team.  You can't reasonably expect much more than he is giving.  If you do it is a you problem not a Crowder problem

Agree 100%, TP,   I always laugh when I hear people here saying he is an elite top ten SF.  He is a lunch pail glue box guy who has worked hard to make himself a solid player, nothing more.

I cringe whenever he takes clutch shots, and the bad thing is he seems to like taking them.