Author Topic: Thank you  (Read 1318 times)

Thank you
« on: April 16, 2017, 02:02:14 PM »

Offline BE-Celtic

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 48
I just come back from Boston. It was an amazing time really, the food, the view and especially the people : all I saw was lovely people, wanting to help you and share their love for their city. This really moved me.

And I've been lucky enough to see the C's get the first seed in an epic 4th quarter against the Bucks.

Thank you to all the guys here who gave me advice on what to do in my visit.

:)

Re: Thank you
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2017, 04:17:06 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25635
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Boston really is a great city. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.

What did you end up doing?

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

Re: Thank you
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2017, 05:39:43 PM »

Offline BE-Celtic

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 48
Boston really is a great city. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.

What did you end up doing?

Well I started the first day with the freedom trail of course. I had prepared a little historic walk with notes on paper. Really enjoyed following it. The game vs the Bucks happened that day. Next day I went to Prudential tower, had a drink at the 52nd floor and just wandered in the area, with Trinity church, Beacon hill and Boston common. Third day we chilled a bit and went to Harvard.

Also, spent some time in the Stat bar which was right in front of my hotel rool on Dorchester St. in south Boston :D Enjoyed watching sports screens with a cool beer and lovely people. The atmosphere was really great. Had diner at Union Oyster house too, delicious !