Poll

Would you trade this year's Brooklyn pick, plus other potential minor assets, for Porzingis?

Yes
48 (80%)
No
12 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 60

Author Topic: Report: KP skips exit interviews due to Knicks dysfunction; trade BRK pick 4 KP?  (Read 6673 times)

Offline biggs

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 71
No.

KP is overated. Go look at his gamelogs.

Not for Fultz.
Not for Tatum.

And the others I might do a swap of picks and throw in Rozier

Phil Jackson is going to be the bulls regarding Butler - ask way too much in return just so he can save his own skin

Hmm. I love KP, not sure he's officially overated, but I think I agree with you in that Fultz might be a better long term fit. I'm pretty sure the C's trade any pick beyond #1, and if we get porked as usual, he would be an excellent trade for say the fourth pick.

But, times are changing and we are winning the lottery, so I guess the point is moot ;D
Truuuuuuuuuth!

Offline csfansince60s

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 2238
In a heartbeat, but the Zen guy doesn't do it.

To trade a potential perennial all-star to a division rival will not happen unless it's an overpay by us.

Offline GreenEnvy

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1031
I would not trade a top 3 pick for him. If it falls to 4, maybeee.

I don't believe he will be the franchise player some gas him up to be.

I would trade the '18 Nets pick for him though.

CELTICS 2024

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
And 1 from 3 can tie

Offline Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2404
No.

KP is overated. Go look at his gamelogs.

Not for Fultz.
Not for Tatum.

And the others I might do a swap of picks and throw in Rozier

Phil Jackson is going to be the bulls regarding Butler - ask way too much in return just so he can save his own skin

I think Porzingis would do a lot better if NYC moved him over to center instead of power forward. Force a bigger slower to defend him rather than a smaller quicker one. With Porzingis' skill-level, he'd make a huge difference in opening up a team's offense from the center spot. Surround him with shooters and dribble drive threats. He'd be a nightmare to guard.

New York holding him back by keeping him at PF and putting him next to a center like Jo Noah or Hernangomez.

It is not like Porzingis is some shrinking violet who doesn't rebound or won't block shots. He can do a good enough job on defense to play the center spot. It would actually help NY because they could improve their team speed / defensive quickness.

That team is so badly managed and so many different levels.