Author Topic: Fun Season Ticket Member Facts (Move-up day)  (Read 5836 times)

Re: Fun Season Ticket Member Facts (Move-up day)
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2017, 05:37:54 PM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 907
This was my 1st year, so no access until 1pm, real slim pickings... I kept my Loge 6 seats.

Can't say I blame you. Those are pretty good tickets.

There are a few available in Loge 9 and Loge 4, but that's about it for the cheaper Loge tickets.

Mike

Yeah this season has been a lot of fun and it's close to being behind the basket, but it's a pretty good view.  Only once in a blue moon does the basket block stuff.  But my girl and I decided to move up because it was quite cheap ($10 per ticket) to move up a pretty good # of rows. 

We found this topic really helpful though as first year people so that's a TP for you sir.

Glad to help. Truthfully, I love this stuff. My dream job would be either revenue management at an airline or being on the team that comes up with ways to make the lines move faster at Disney World.

This was my 1st year, so no access until 1pm, real slim pickings... I kept my Loge 6 seats.

Can't say I blame you. Those are pretty good tickets.

There are a few available in Loge 9 and Loge 4, but that's about it for the cheaper Loge tickets.

Mike

Yeah this season has been a lot of fun and it's close to being behind the basket, but it's a pretty good view.  Only once in a blue moon does the basket block stuff.  But my girl and I decided to move up because it was quite cheap ($10 per ticket) to move up a pretty good # of rows. 

We found this topic really helpful though as first year people so that's a TP for you sir.

My first tickets were in sec 16 row H. It is fun being close but the basket obstructions did bother me a bit, the closer you get the worse it gets in my opinion, so be weary of that if you are not familiar with being down that close in the jungle.
I also had tickets last season in sec 7 for a game, sat near the Celtics "Bob Marley" man that guy was beyond annoying. During game play he just harasses everyone and anyone around him and during commercials runs up front so he can be on the jumbotron. I've boycotted sections 6 and 7 because of him.

Thanks for the heads up.  I'll have to go onto myceltics.me later and see if I can get the view from the new seats.

Try this one. Just click on section 6 and choose row K. We have friends in 6, row F, so I'll stop by and say hello sometime.

http://celtics.io-media.com/web/index.html#

Mike