Author Topic: Lebron and Cavs upset with Refs  (Read 6003 times)

Re: Lebron and Cavs upset with Refs
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2017, 06:52:08 PM »

Online celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1395
LeBron complains about the refs almost as much as Celtics fans...

Fans complain about the refs as much as any other fans. Lebron complains about the refs more than your average player though.

Whatever you have to tell yourself.

Randy I really don't understand why you come on here to just try to insult people with one liners as a non Celtics fan. There is good discussions to be had on Philly and other topics, and they have been, but what is the point of this kind of stuff?

« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2017, 07:04:26 PM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389

Fans complain about the refs as much as any other fans. Lebron complains about the refs more than your average player though.

Randy I really don't understand why you come on here to just try to insult people with one liners as a non Celtics fan. There is good discussions to be had on Philly and other topics, and they have been, but what is the point of this kind of stuff?

To be fair, being a Philly fan probably sucks.  I guess it's better than other outlets (e.g., criminal activity, drug abuse, domestic violence).  Personally, I'd probably react in a less adaptive way than Randy.   :D
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2017, 09:50:49 PM »

Offline RAAAAAAAANDY

• NCE
  • Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 57

To be fair, being a Philly fan probably sucks.  I guess it's better than other outlets (e.g., criminal activity, drug abuse, domestic violence).  Personally, I'd probably react in a less adaptive way than Randy.   :D

It did, then we got Hinkie and it was awesome, and now with Colangelo it may go full Cleveland Indians and suck again.

« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2017, 09:53:00 PM »

Offline RAAAAAAAANDY

• NCE
  • Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 57

Hold up, this is literally a thread whining about whining, from a North East fan base (which means 90+ percent of the fan base thinks the refs are "out to get us") and I'm the one dragging down the discussion?

« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2017, 10:15:35 PM »

Offline Banner18now!

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 81
This is why I will never respect Lebron  no matter how hard people try to jam him down your throat. He cries about not having enough talent on his team this year when they have plenty. He cries about refereeing when he gets 99% of the calls. Will this clown ever stop crying?