Author Topic: LA fakers won! Icing on the cake for the night Lol  (Read 1411 times)

LA fakers won! Icing on the cake for the night Lol
« on: April 08, 2017, 12:59:35 AM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
Lakers won meaning theyre 1 game closer to losing the  2018 and 2019 lotto picks which can be given to philly.

They were down like the whole game until last few minutes. Suns won their game and then walton pulled in his starters... Hilarity ensued at Lakers fans sites.
some comments from laker fans

I am so disgusted right now I can't even put it into words. Luke Walton is the definition of stupid. His stupid ego and propensity for stat padding worthless wins may have just f'ed the Lakers bigtime. I can't believe this idiot brought his starters back in with 3 mins left in a worthless game especially knowing that the Suns had won their game.
Luke you can go F yourself you loser! What I saw tonight was one of the dumbest things I've seen in a long time. This franchise sadly is doomed post the late great Jerry Buss. The management and leadership is just aggressively incompetent. We are slowly going to regress into being the Clippers of the 90's once we lose our pick this year. We got a stupid management/ownership group who's filled with false pride and stuck in the 80's with their mentality that players are just going to flock here because we are the Lakers. They haven't adapted and their propensity for image over logic is ultimately going to do them in.

Luke wasted a whole season not trying JC-DLo together.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 01:05:52 AM by CelticsElite »

Re: LA fakers won! Icing on the cake for the night Lol
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2017, 01:06:40 AM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
Lakers won meaning theyre 1 game closer to losing the  2018 and 2019 lotto picks which can be given to philly.

They were down like the whole game until last few minutes. Suns won their game and then walton pulled in his starters... Hilarity ensued at Lakers fans sites.

I am so disgusted right now I can't even put it into words. Luke Walton is the definition of stupid. His stupid ego and propensity for stat padding worthless wins may have just f'ed the Lakers bigtime. I can't believe this idiot brought his starters back in with 3 mins left in a worthless game especially knowing that the Suns had won their game.
Luke you can go F yourself you loser! What I saw tonight was one of the dumbest things I've seen in a long time. This franchise sadly is doomed post the late great Jerry Buss. The management and leadership is just aggressively incompetent. We are slowly going to regress into being the Clippers of the 90's once we lose our pick this year. We got a stupid management/ownership group who's filled with false pride and stuck in the 80's with their mentality that players are just going to flock here because we are the Lakers. They haven't adapted and their propensity for image over logic is ultimately going to do them in.

His daddy is a Celtic.

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2017, 01:10:45 AM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
probably the rare time that I actually wanted the  Lakers to win

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2017, 01:10:54 AM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
they will get #1, book it. they are fretting over nothing. it has to drop to 4th anyway if they are going to lose it, the NBA isn't letting that happen.
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2017, 01:14:06 AM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968

His daddy is a Celtic.

I think about that every time I see him on TV .   His daddy loved the Celtics .   Too funny.

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2017, 01:39:10 AM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2663
  • bammokja
This is such a good time to be a Celtic fan.  ;D
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2017, 02:50:23 AM »

Online kraidstar

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 2478
they will get #1, book it. they are fretting over nothing. it has to drop to 4th anyway if they are going to lose it, the NBA isn't letting that happen.

I also doubt the league will let them lose the picks. It would cripple their franchise. I don't knwo that they get #1, but they will at least get top-3.

Recently when Adam Silver was asked about who his favorite owners were, one of the two he mentioned was Jeannie Buss.

Yeah, the same Jeannie Buss who has helped run the Lakers into the ground.

It's pretty sad when the fans of a sport justifiably have so little faith in the integrity of the league.