Author Topic: So, if Cleveland stays in 2nd behind Boston, does Toronto tank to stay in 4th?  (Read 3108 times)

Offline bdm860

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 4593
That last week of the season could be very interesting, especially the last day.

Toronto at Cleveland
Milwaukee at Boston
Washington at Miami

If playoff positions are set, I expect teams to rest their players.

But Boston, Cleveland, Toronto, Washington could all be playing for 1-4.
Miwaukee could be playing for anywhere from 5-7, and possibly 8.
And Miami might be playing just to make the playoffs.

No matter what, you know Cleveland's resting their players that game.  Everybody else is probably up in the air though.

After 18 months with their Bigs, the Littles were: 46% less likely to use illegal drugs, 27% less likely to use alcohol, 52% less likely to skip school, 37% less likely to skip a class

Offline oldtype

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 143
Can't say I'm certain that I'd rather have Washington over Toronto. There's no telling how well Lowry will come back from injury.

Great words from a great man

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
No.

Offline chilidawg

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 261
I just don't get the obsession with playoff seeding on this site.  Play as well as you can going into the playoffs, get the highest seed you can, get a little rest for key guys, and then take on whoever.

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 915
I just don't get the obsession with playoff seeding on this site.  Play as well as you can going into the playoffs, get the highest seed you can, get a little rest for key guys, and then take on whoever.

Because otherwise, we'd have to spend our time doing something useful, like, ya know, working.

Ew, I feel dirty even using the W-word.

Mike

Offline playdream

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 88
We match up well with MIA but they are hot now, i will rather MIL or Pistons
and Raptors's bigs will cause us problems, on contrast WAS won't have a chance against us
so there is that

Offline PAOBoston

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 533
I'd be more worried about Atlanta falling to 8th. Atlanta has Boston's number.

The 5th-8th seeds right now are so fluid there's a zillion ways this could play out.