Author Topic: Tell me why we don't get bounced in the first round?  (Read 3809 times)

Re: Tell me why we don't get bounced in the first round?
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2017, 02:47:16 PM »

Offline TheSlipperyWhistle

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 12
You build your argument on false assumptions like "IT is our whole offense". Avery Bradley and Jae Crowder are both very good additional options, and we have very strong bench scoring. The way that most teams deal with IT and "Shut Him Down" is to send two to Blitz off the pick and roll. He knows this, and is becoming increasingly prepared for it. Often, now, he splits the double and winds up with a bucket or a kick out assist. As mentioned earlier too, its not like teams have a magic "stop Isaiah" button. The playoffs are a time when amazing talent dazzles, and people with chips on their shoulders come to FUGGING play! I've never seen someone play with such a chip as Isaiah. I think your expectations are not lofty enough, I don't think there is a team in the east that can stop us  *** (especially with homecourt advantage).

*** A FULLY healthy Cleveland (with Love, no minutes restrictions, etc) is the exception.