Author Topic: my favorite move  (Read 1621 times)

my favorite move
« on: March 25, 2017, 06:47:23 PM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
jaylen brown in corner crossover to paint and fall away jumper-better than bookers 70 to me-j
that move was basketball art

Re: my favorite move
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2017, 07:12:47 PM »

Offline arctic 3.0

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 406
jaylen brown in corner crossover to paint and fall away jumper-better than bookers 70 to me-j
that move was basketball art
The words of a true fan
Tp!

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2017, 12:12:22 AM »

Offline droopdog7

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 466
Cool move but Phoenix was playing NO defense.  It's like they were stuck in cement.

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2017, 12:16:38 AM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1833
Brown had nice first corner but didn't play much after.

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2017, 12:23:12 AM »

Offline Darío SpanishFan

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 141
Why don't you use capital letters? They are useful for proper names or titles.

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2017, 12:55:52 AM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
It is all part of Rollie's charm. Indulge him.  ;D
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2017, 01:18:13 AM »

Offline chilidawg

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 261
It is all part of Rollie's charm. Indulge him.  ;D

He's the ee cummings of celtics blog.

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2017, 07:21:35 PM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
jaylen, hit a couple mid range pull ups without forcing getting to rim-
every game he shows pieces of the package
and smart was right in reigning him in ,playing in control and getting him ready for playoffs
 he gets open at foul line and pulls up like 10 year vet

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2017, 08:04:32 PM »

Offline gouki88

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3141
  • 2019 & 2021 CS Historical Draft Champion
I'm also a huge fan of the kid. Think he can develop into something special
'23 Historical Draft: Orlando Magic.

PG: Terry Porter (90-91) / Steve Francis (00-01)
SG: Joe Dumars (92-93) / Jeff Hornacek (91-92) / Jerry Stackhouse (00-01)
SF: Brandon Roy (08-09) / Walter Davis (78-79)
PF: Terry Cummings (84-85) / Paul Millsap (15-16)
C: Chris Webber (00-01) / Ralph Sampson (83-84) / Andrew Bogut (09-10)

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2017, 09:04:26 PM »

Offline Witch-King

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 143
  • "Just do what you do best" - Red Auerbach
Jaylen did this move again tonight, nothing but net. Crowder hit a tough fadeaway swish, himself. I've made some fadeaways like this to win 1 on 1 and 21 pick up games but I'm not a pro, haha. It's nice seeing moves like these as I often steal offensive moves and defensive strategies from watching NBA games.
~W. King of Angmar/Dark Lord Sauron, "Sore-on", "Score-on", "Slore-on"/"W. King", "D. Lord" (Wins, Defense)/"W-itch King" (haha), All I do is win, and Cincy - TayoFromOhio 😄

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2017, 10:43:13 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
Jaylen did this move again tonight, nothing but net. Crowder hit a tough fadeaway swish, himself. I've made some fadeaways like this to win 1 on 1 and 21 pick up games but I'm not a pro, haha. It's nice seeing moves like these as I often steal offensive moves and defensive strategies from watching NBA games.
TP
there is nothing better than good pick up games or one on one outside in summer
 no crowds just players that love the game
my favorite, a called bank fade away that kisses the board
i am old now but every time i here a ball bouncing it all comes back
i had rollie massimino coaching me on and off season i was even going to move in with him if my family moved
-i could shoot and was gifted with a first step rollie said-so one on one, i was a nightmare to play
 hit a few in a row outside then blow by or pullup, and all those fakes rollie drilled into us
 i loved under the lights on a hot humid august night and getting down on d and the guy with the ball was tired and demoralized

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2017, 01:08:47 PM »

Offline Witch-King

• Jayson Tatum
TP
i had rollie massimino coaching me on and off season i was even going to move in with him if my family moved
-i could shoot and was gifted with a first step rollie said-so one on one, i was a nightmare to play
 hit a few in a row outside then blow by or pullup, and all those fakes rollie drilled into us
 i loved under the lights on a hot humid august night and getting down on d and the guy with the ball was tired and demoralized

You're never too old to play, maybe just too unhealthy but if you're able bodied then you're good to go. There are people in my hood who can really ball so I gotta keep practicing so I don't get hustled. Here's a video of me practicing by myself, all my made 3's for 1 hour:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x546spb

...I like to practice from high school, college and NBA range so that I have enough range to throw off defenders. Also, I'm 29 and think to myself that my age mates are Russell Westbrook and Steph Curry (along with Lionel Messi and Sebastian Vettel) so if I don't know how to shoot from deep by now I'm under-competitive. I'm not a pro or anything, I just play for fun, and it feels great to smoke all of the high schoolers in my neighborhood who always challenge me to 1 on 1 games because I put in work like this.
~W. King of Angmar/Dark Lord Sauron, "Sore-on", "Score-on", "Slore-on"/"W. King", "D. Lord" (Wins, Defense)/"W-itch King" (haha), All I do is win, and Cincy - TayoFromOhio 😄

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2017, 01:39:18 PM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
TP

You're never too old to play, maybe just too unhealthy but if you're able bodied then you're good to go. There are people in my hood who can really ball so I gotta keep practicing so I don't get hustled. Here's a video of me practicing by myself, all my made 3's for 1 hour:

...I like to practice from high school, college and NBA range so that I have enough range to throw off defenders. Also, I'm 29 and think to myself that my age mates are Russell Westbrook and Steph Curry (along with Lionel Messi and Sebastian Vettel) so if I don't know how to shoot from deep by now I'm under-competitive. I'm not a pro or anything, I just play for fun, and it feels great to smoke all of the high schoolers in my neighborhood who always challenge me to 1 on 1 games because I put in work like this.

idk why but it somewhat reminds me of Pierce's move, the drive, fake, step back shot

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2017, 02:58:03 PM »

Offline Witch-King

• Jayson Tatum
TP

idk why but it somewhat reminds me of Pierce's move, the drive, fake, step back shot

Didn't he make one of those to win a triple overtime game against the Bulls in the '09 playoffs??