Author Topic: Noah suspended 20 games (PEDs)  (Read 5194 times)

Re: Noah suspended 20 games (PEDs)
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2017, 10:09:18 PM »

Offline Smitty77

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 269
I wonder what it's like to wear a tin foil hat?

Anyone have experience with that?

Lebron had to have surgery on his parotid gland.  Remember that?  There is a correlation between this gland(s) and hgh.  Do your own research IF you don't believe me.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11440626

Smitty77

« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2017, 10:13:57 PM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389

Lebron had to have surgery on his parotid gland.  Remember that?  There is a correlation between this gland(s) and hgh.  Do your own research IF you don't believe me.

Smitty77

TP for a frieken pubmed citation, Smitty.  You've won the thread -- what's next, Disney World?  ;D

In addition, his hairline has shifted ~12 inches, bidirectionally, since he was drafted.  Then of course the very observable fluctuations in weight / strength that seemed to correspond with MIA trips, aging, etc.  One could easily argue that speculating LeBron has not used PEDs is more questionable. 
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 10:23:57 PM by tarheelsxxiii »
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2017, 09:48:45 AM »

Offline Smitty77

• NCE
  • Ray Allen

Smitty77

TP for a frieken pubmed citation, Smitty.  You've won the thread -- what's next, Disney World?  ;D

In addition, his hairline has shifted ~12 inches, bidirectionally, since he was drafted.  Then of course the very observable fluctuations in weight / strength that seemed to correspond with MIA trips, aging, etc.  One could easily argue that speculating LeBron has not used PEDs is more questionable.

Disney World it is:-)))  BTW, go Wildcats tonight:-)))

Smitty77

« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2017, 01:56:29 PM »

Offline jaketwice

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 102
I've loved Noah as a player - and wanted him here in Boston. This is disappointing on a lot of levels. Yes the league I think overdid it - but come on: Noah is smart, and it was stupid for him to push the envelope in this way.

I'd wished to see him team back up with Horford here. Now - isn't his staying ability in the league in jeapordy?

Please explain to me HOW this is "disappointing on a lot of levels."  He bought an over-the-counter substance to try to get healthy and back onto the court.  What is disappointing is that the NBA would ban (prior to the new collective bargaining agreement at least) a LEGAL over-the-counter substance.

Yet they have let Lebron likely use HGH off and on for a decade with NO ramifications.  It would be hilarious if NOT so freaking SAD!!!!

This reminds me of Rashard Lewis who bought an over-the-counter testosterone enhancer and got a 10-game suspension in 2009 while Lebron's cranium (frontal skull) continued to grow at exponential rates and Lebron had to have a growth in his jaw removed (parotid gland which helps break down human growth hormone) in the same stinking year!!!

BTW, Lewis took a product that contained DHEA, a product I have used and that you can buy at GNC or virtually any nutrition store!!!

HYPOCRISY drives me insane!!!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Rashard-Lewis-tests-positive-for-PEDs-suspended?urn=nba,181341

Smitty77

(1). It's disappointing because I really like/liked Noah's game. He played the right way, and didn't quit on that Bulls team for years - even though Rose kept getting injured.

(2). If what you say is true - it's even more disappointing. Noah is not a marquee player at this point. The stars and the role players ought to be held to the same standard.

(3). Noah has done a lot for charity (particularly helping to end Chicago gun violence) in his career. We live in a "one wrong move" culture. Now, for many, the good he has done is irrelevant, because of this taint on his playing career.

Maybe I'm a "bad fan" but there are definitely players on other teams that I really admire.

« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2017, 03:03:10 PM »

Offline Big333223

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 736
Circumstantial evidence is often far more persuasive than direct evidence. A lot of people don't understand that concept and won't believe/acknowledge that Bron Bron or any of their heroes could possibly be doing PEDs unless there is a picture of that hero with a tourniquet on his arm and a needle in his hand that is labelled "PEDs". Even then, those sycophants would say: "it was photoshopped.....some "jealous hater" (favorite inflammatory, visceral, debate stopping words of theirs) must've done it".
Um... What?
1957, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1968, 1969, 1974, 1976, 1981, 1984, 1986, 2008

« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2017, 05:51:41 PM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842
assuming James is taking steroids without any actual evidence is hating.

You hate James because hes dominated the league. get over it.
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2017, 09:43:00 PM »

Offline Smitty77

• NCE
  • Ray Allen

I do NOT hate Lebron James.  I have come to respect him greatly!!!! Do NOT EVER speak for me and who I hate or not.  You do NOT know me.  Lebron is NOT the only one that has taken a LOT of HGH in the NBA.  Derrick Rose labeled PED's a 7 out of 10 as a problem in the NBA.  He KNOWS a heck of a LOT MORE than you or I do about the prevalence of PED's.  I can GUARANTEE you that is a FACT!!!!!

I think the league really and truly needs to make it a level playing field as Rose said in that interview.  Did you EVEN READ that interview??

I am sure you did NOT as you are NOT opinion minded enough to even THINK that this could be a rampant problem in the NBA.

You simply do NOT get to 6' 8" and around 280 with about 4% body fat at age 32.  It just does NOT happen!!!  I have spent a good portion of my life working out and I can spot guys that use steroids quite accurately.  There are tell tale signs that LBJ is a regular user of HGH.

Smitty77

« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2017, 09:55:55 PM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson

I do NOT hate Lebron James.  I have come to respect him greatly!!!! Do NOT EVER speak for me and who I hate or not.  You do NOT know me.  Lebron is NOT the only one that has taken a LOT of HGH in the NBA.  Derrick Rose labeled PED's a 7 out of 10 as a problem in the NBA.  He KNOWS a heck of a LOT MORE than you or I do about the prevalence of PED's.  I can GUARANTEE you that is a FACT!!!!!

I think the league really and truly needs to make it a level playing field as Rose said in that interview.  Did you EVEN READ that interview??

I am sure you did NOT as you are NOT opinion minded enough to even THINK that this could be a rampant problem in the NBA.

You simply do NOT get to 6' 8" and around 280 with about 4% body fat at age 32.  It just does NOT happen!!!  I have spent a good portion of my life working out and I can spot guys that use steroids quite accurately.  There are tell tale signs that LBJ is a regular user of HGH.

Smitty77
I believe there are serious HGH issues in the NBA and I also believe the testing protocol is very flawed and should be revamped.

That said, until Lebron tests positive or a something legit links him to PEDs or HGH then it is irresponsible to assume his guilt.

Lebron is arguably the greatest athlete of our generation. His entire life he has been a physical outlier. Not just at age 32.

Dont blame me for assuming you hate Lebron and then turn around and make a series of assumptions about my beliefs on PEDs.

untill there is a shred of legit evidence (and no I dont count "he looks like it" as legit evidence), Im not gonna assume he took steroids. Most people who are willing to make that leap hate Lebron and are just looking for an excuse to minimize his greatness. I guess you are in the minority there.

good for you.
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2017, 10:06:11 PM »

Offline Smitty77

• NCE
  • Ray Allen

Smitty77
I believe there are serious HGH issues in the NBA and I also believe the testing protocol is very flawed and should be revamped.

That said, until Lebron tests positive or a something legit links him to PEDs or HGH then it is irresponsible to assume his guilt.

Lebron is arguably the greatest athlete of our generation. His entire life he has been a physical outlier. Not just at age 32.

Dont blame me for assuming you hate Lebron and then turn around and make a series of assumptions about my beliefs on PEDs.

untill there is a shred of legit evidence (and no I dont count "he looks like it" as legit evidence), Im not gonna assume he took steroids. Most people who are willing to make that leap hate Lebron and are just looking for an excuse to minimize his greatness. I guess you are in the minority there.

good for you.

Did you read the information I posted about the interview with Rose??  Do you acknowledge that he likely KNOWS a LOT about this issue?  How do you explain Lebron's 2-week "vacation" to Miami in 2015 and him coming back re-energized and literally a DIFFERENT play?  How do you explain Lebron literally losing 45 lbs. during the summer BEFORE the NBA starting testing for HGH?  I was actually worried about his health as he literally looked like someone on drugs (street drugs, not HGH, steroids, etc.).  It was DRASTIC!!!!

Once again, Lebron is a phenom!!!!  I USED to HATE him in his first stint with the Cavs and was furious with his "decision" to go to the Heat and how that went down.  But I FULLY RESPECT him now.  He is amazing.  Maybe the best in my lifetime, and that include MJ!!!! 

Smitty777

« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2017, 10:17:31 PM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson

Smitty77

good for you.

Did you read the information I posted about the interview with Rose??  Do you acknowledge that he likely KNOWS a LOT about this issue?  How do you explain Lebron's 2-week "vacation" to Miami in 2015 and him coming back re-energized and literally a DIFFERENT play?  How do you explain Lebron literally losing 45 lbs. during the summer BEFORE the NBA starting testing for HGH?  I was actually worried about his health as he literally looked like someone on drugs (street drugs, not HGH, steroids, etc.).  It was DRASTIC!!!!

Once again, Lebron is a phenom!!!!  I USED to HATE him in his first stint with the Cavs and was furious with his "decision" to go to the Heat and how that went down.  But I FULLY RESPECT him now.  He is amazing.  Maybe the best in my lifetime, and that include MJ!!!! 

Smitty777
I already knew literally all of that information.

I understand there is an HGH problem and if I were to pick a player who has never actually tested positive or been reported by half-legit reporters to have taken HGH then I would probably pick Lebron, but Im not assuming the dude took them until actual evidence comes out that he took them.

If in 2 years, a huge story comes out that James has been loaded up on HGH, then I honestly wont be surprised, but until then Im not gonna assume he has been cheating.

I suggest you do the same, because doing otherwise makes you come across as a hater/conspiracy theorist. Thats just the way it is.

« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2017, 10:37:00 PM »

Offline Smitty77

• NCE
  • Ray Allen

Smitty77

good for you.

Smitty777
I already knew literally all of that information.

I understand there is an HGH problem and if I were to pick a player who has never actually tested positive or been reported by half-legit reporters to have taken HGH then I would probably pick Lebron, but Im not assuming the dude took them until actual evidence comes out that he took them.

If in 2 years, a huge story comes out that James has been loaded up on HGH, then I honestly wont be surprised, but until then Im not gonna assume he has been cheating.

I suggest you do the same, because doing otherwise makes you come across as a hater/conspiracy theorist. Thats just the way it is.

That should NOT be the "way it is!!!"

What I do HATE is the FACT that the NBA and its organization is as close to a mafia-run organization as there is in America!!  I can promise you that the commish knows full well that MANY STARS are juicing and most are now using HGH because they can afford it and many others cannot.  (It can cost as much as $10,000 for a 2 to 3 month supply.)

The NBA is rigged almost as badly and professional wrestling.  See the Celtics/Lakers in 2010, Game 7.  See the Lakers/Kings playoff game many years ago.  See the lottery with Ewing going to NY, Lebron going to the Cavs, the Cavs getting 3 first picks in 4 years (and they got #4 in the odd year) after Lebron left.  In 2011, they had the 2nd worst record, yet to the first pick.  In 2013, they tied for the 3rd worst pick, yet got the #1 pick.  Then the whopper.  In 2014, just before Lebron decided to RETURN, despite having the freaking 9th worst record, they miraculously get the 1 pick.

Stuff like this just does NOT happen.

It is mostly all fixed.  The NBA covers for Lebron, Wade, etc. and the many others that regularly use PED's because to bust them would DESTROY their mafia run organization.

So, there is a LOT for me to HATE about the NBA.

Have you ever looked into Cuban's beliefs on HGH?  He is very pro-HGH and has actually invested a LOT of money into it.  I bet that many of the Mavs' players might have easier access than those on other teams.

Smitty77

« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2017, 10:58:19 PM »

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1544

« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2017, 12:49:49 PM »

Offline Smitty77

• NCE
  • Ray Allen

Do you agree with ANYTHING that I stated?  What good does your post do KG's knee?

Smitty77