Author Topic: Mock Draft Sites  (Read 4131 times)

Re: Mock Draft Sites
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2017, 06:35:36 AM »

Offline Celts Fan 508

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 54
Walter Brown has a good mock draft, the NFL is better but still a good NBA mock draft.
2019 historical draft.  Pick 12

Tim Duncan, Oscar Robertson, Elgin Baylor, Scottie Pippen, Willis Reed, Mitch Richmond, Sam Jones, Dan Majerle, Bob Cousy, Rasheed Wallace, Shawn Kemp, Marcus Camby

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2017, 04:22:02 PM »

Offline boscel33

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 166
Walter Brown has a good mock draft, the NFL is better but still a good NBA mock draft.

If that is walterfootball.com, I agree, but the NBA one usually comes out closer to the draft.  His last update was May 2016.....

But you're right, his football one is great....
"There's sharks and minnows in this world. If you don't know which you are, you ain't a shark."

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2017, 04:55:27 PM »

Offline hodgy03038

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 440
  • Marcus Smart #1 Fan

If that is walterfootball.com, I agree, but the NBA one usually comes out closer to the draft.  His last update was May 2016.....

Just checked this site and they have the Sixers picking first and picking Harry Giles. Lakers second picking Josh Jackson and the NETS picking Lonzo Ball 3rd?

And they have the Nets picking Ante Zizic at #33. I don't think their NBA mock seems to be very good.

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2017, 05:23:16 PM »

Offline Celts Fan 508

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 54

Yea, that's the one.  The basketball one usually comes out after the NFL draft happens.
2019 historical draft.  Pick 12

Tim Duncan, Oscar Robertson, Elgin Baylor, Scottie Pippen, Willis Reed, Mitch Richmond, Sam Jones, Dan Majerle, Bob Cousy, Rasheed Wallace, Shawn Kemp, Marcus Camby

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2017, 12:25:14 PM »

Offline boscel33

• Jim Loscutoff
I was able to get on, and saw that as of 3/24, they still project the C's to have the 1st pick, but they will take Josh Jackson not Fultz.   :-\
"There's sharks and minnows in this world. If you don't know which you are, you ain't a shark."

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2017, 12:26:27 PM »

Offline boscel33

• Jim Loscutoff

Just checked this site and they have the Sixers picking first and picking Harry Giles. Lakers second picking Josh Jackson and the NETS picking Lonzo Ball 3rd?

And they have the Nets picking Ante Zizic at #33. I don't think their NBA mock seems to be very good.

Look at the date, they'll update much closer to the NBA draft.